View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 10:29 PM   #50
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Mahou's training log

Found some motivation and decided to post some more again. I know I said I’d stop posting but I probably only said that because I was getting burnt out. When you feel like nobody really reads this and have seen minimal progress in months, you tend to lose motivation. However, a lot of stress has been cleared up so I feel comfortable posting some progress.

Today was kind of a high volume chest day with some arms. Im warming up much differently than I did before - I’ll usually do 2 sets with the bar only and kind of half rep just to get my delts fired up. Then I’ll do two sets of 8 with 135. 5 reps of 185. One single rep of 225. 2 reps of 245 and then 2 reps of 255. Even though I could do more reps, I’m trying to prevent myself from getting burnt out too early...and let me say
Its fucking great.

I’m training arms differently now and I feel like this method works best for me. Anyway, here are the sets.

Incline
225 lbs
4x6
1x7

Decline
245 lbs
3x6

Close grip bench
3x8

And then that’s when I worked on isolation training for my arms.

Feeling good and fresh. For the most part I’m eating relatively clean. By the way, Chobani whole milk yogurt is an excellent source of protein. Mix it up with honey and omg....so good.
AND watch anime.

Last edited by Mahou; 03-19-2018 at 10:36 PM..
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote