View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 09:59 PM   #811
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

I'm ok with star's vote on me tbh, it's at least rooted in something very observable and reasonable as opposed to the other punks who are voting/want to vote me

I think star's entrance is pretty strong (as does everyone else's)

I'm almost willing to clear zoshi based off of the interaction with ffa during D0 just because I don't think wolf theater lasts that long. there was a hot debate a few games ago back when wolves really liked to have the "I'm gonna get into an argument d0 and people will think I'm town for putting myself in the spotlight so hard" strategy in their sleeves. Freezin was one of the people who really drove this pretty hard, and it looks like FFA took that to an extreme with the amount of posting he was doing.

I'm gonna have to go back and read funny to see if I'm seeing what other people are seeing about her

I have a cel post or two that I liked

raeko is trending upwards in non-wolfiness, which is nice. will have a post or two as an example

I'm really wary of ind and I really don't want to bring past games into this but his posting volume and thoughts remind me of his presence in TWG CLXXIV
please note that this read SUCKS and I should use in-game posting to verify my ideas

curry/olimar I need to read too

xel is just lol

I think I'm gonna spy manti's reads and see if he spotlighted a wolf or some shit