View Single Post
Old 04-9-2014, 03:40 AM   #1177
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude
Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

that's what happens when you main jungle, but imho it's probably the most impactful role: you have to establish early on from team comp whether or not you can afford to be carry jungle (esp with the new AS buff on claw) or if you're going to have to be a ganker/sballer. regardless, you should go for carry jungler 80% of the time

laning is simple: win it. mid lane is more impactful when it comes to the three lanes only because of the gank-ability of most mid lanes, and is usually the lane that, if snowballed early, can guarantee a victory. but when faced with a evenly matched mid laner? how are you going to win? your jungler ofc.

with the nerfs to wukong, lee, vi, elise, and possibly panth soon, really the most ideal strat now is a burst jungler that can scale hard and can afford to split late game. warwick, shaco, yi, udyr, voli (rarely the bear). it's been a lot more rare to see a tank jungle unless you're up against a full ad team or something, but the meta's shifted in that regard. imo best jungler strat:

get ward trinket

if blue, start red, go mid and camp until smite up again. ward their wraith path near their red (assuming their blue start) before going to your blue. yes you are behind one camp of wraith but assuming you can an early summoner off on mid, mid can't say shit. get blue, farm wolves, smite wight, go top if needed.

if purple,

start blue, do wolves, ward behind red camp, finish red, either gank mid or top (preferrably top). if cannot kill, smite golems, recall. if ganking mid, camp until smite is up, do wraiths, recall. gg

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote