View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 11:33 PM   #910
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
One key aspect about TWG that I feel doesn't get enough cred is the relationships people have with players outside of the game.
It's easier for us to believe in and feel the tone behind players that we know better. When we can read the posts in their voice and know their tones within it.

Moreso in point with the above part of this post, I think that, if FG is a wolf, she wants a friend around that she thinks she can easily sway into believing her to be town.
Especially if he flips town later, that could look good for her down the line based on his reads at the time.
Obviously this is an assumption, but I do think FG's wanting to save FFA is based on her relationship with FFA.

And, on the flipside, it again ties in with my read on Raeko.
ironically ffa has trouble reading me in games. he //always// wolf reads me for SOME reason. i'm pretty good at reading him though. well, i'm pretty good at clearing him when he's town. that's why i wanted to keep him alive over ulle.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)