View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 03:06 PM   #248
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Re: Permissions List and Information v8

Currently making everything up-to-date and will update this post whenever something is missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Medley View Post
I'm discussing with Toni Leys about a potential limited permission. [...]
As I understand it, the permission is not final, but keep us informed if you have any clearer response by Toni Leys about what is allowed to use. I've added Toni in the list with a mention to ask directly before using any songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
https://www.bmsoffighters.net/bofxvi/rule.html
Might be worth including with BMSofFighters 'open source' permission, to avoid another long 2-day discussion on validity of 'open source' permissions in the future.

Stuff sent into BMSofFighters isn't necessarily free to use via copyright, but it requires that the file uploaded can be redistributed by pretty much everyone without changes. It's still being discussed and trying to reach out to see what others think about BMS music and its validity in permissions as a whole.
Been wanting to add The BMS of Fighters but haven't been able to figure out where to find and how to explain the validity of the permission and I recall multiple conversations at some point about that. Gonna have to do some more research before adding.

edit : Was missing some earlier permissions in the thread (but not on the wiki), those were added. Everything is up to date as of now.

Last edited by noname219; 10-23-2020 at 06:08 PM..
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote