View Single Post
Old 12-9-2019, 05:13 PM   #551
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
While I was driving I was pondering the nightkill situation. From the article FFA posted I understand it to be that both targets die.

So unless the wolves did the meme play of roleblocking themselves, Subaru was actually picked for the kill.

Funnygurl, Shado, Charu, Xel were all neutral to negative on Subaru. Sun fan called him "lock town". InD and I had him as top 2 town reads, but InD tried to hint he would be hiding with Sun fan. Which leaves Sun fan and I as the most likely people who wolves may hope are hiding behind Subaru if Subaru is not the hider. (If the hider's goal is to pick a town person who is not going to die.)

I do not really see this as implicating anybody in particular but Subaru seems like a better kill for teams sun fan is not on. Since he probably should be blocking InD.
the three people being you/me/sunfan means we recreated that same triad i guess

i don't think sunfan necessarily doesn't kill subaru; i think i could possibly have let slip that i'm not the hider in some other way, so he doesn't have to think about it. i do think he'd be one of the most attuned to looking for info like that in the playerlist, but unsure how much his irl would limit how hard he looks