psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Um I dont want to quote everything and yes its lazy but, the stuff I said that I think is most important is.

Why I didnt vote XEL.

Why I voted shadow.

Also why I voted Poptart.

So to explain. I wanted to vote shadow because they were the only person besides myself to put up some kind of read. because of that they or myself would be the most info for a lynch.

Xel said meme stuff that could be serious could not but, whatever he said he was going to play with salt before the game started anyway. He did nothing to help and I just wanted him to do something the next day.

Poptart played this game the same way he did when he was a wolf. Same way he played The game he subbed in. so between Poptart and Xel im going to vote Poptart everytime because Xel has a chance to do something Poptart doesnt.

ALso IM not going to Kitb thats dumb.
I mean you basically said you'd go with whatever people were thinking between xel and subaru so why exactly would a kitb be dumb from your pov when you couldn't seem make a decision on your own thoughts anyway? It was a really weird switch up to me going from "I'll go with whomever you guys thing between the two" to "I'm not voting xel" and being afraid of a kitb between them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl