View Single Post
Old 11-8-2019, 02:52 AM   #432
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Funnygurl- Forgot about me. Didn't really make a whole lot of noise other than agreeing with the now very dead Xel about Riot's weird ass list, then dipped out. Not enough info for a Red/Green

Kappa- Boy oh boy. Nearly 1/2 of your posts are you tunneling hundreds of feet underground after Charu. It's extremely aggressive tunneling as well, and, like I mentioned early on is almost the same as when he rolled wolf previously. I really hope this doesn't become a trend for you/Charu. Slight wolf lean

DBP- Ate his spinach and became EOD Popeye again. We've all seen him do this from Wolf/Town perspective so that alone is NAI. The content looked nice and sparked discussions. Town lean

FFA- Why do you always look red to me? It could be mental bias because previous games I've read/played in you've rolled wolf, and I've never seen Town FFA. You're dancing around though and not answering questions directed towards statements from what I've observed, which seems slightly scummy to me. Slight wolf lean

Raeko- If I'm going purely by my reads list your DBP vote is....questionable. I DO like the interactions between you and others as bonus points so I'm stuck in the middle with you. Null

Storn- That spicy take of yours puts you under a microscope if we all come around to the consensus that Charu is town due to the Riot green flip. The only other thing of note here is the "do we kill inactives D0?" discussion that came about midway through the phase. Slight wolf lean

Charu- I...I don't know what you're doing honestly. The F.U.C.K. Show is amusing but having us all participate ain't doing you many favours as one "contestant" is already out to pluck your feathers. I'm hoping you'll cut the act and get a little serious as we chug along. Null for now.

The two slots for Psycho/Poptart are reset but didn't have much anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you