View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 04:03 PM   #420
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
anyways, I'll try to talk about some real reads (had to run an errand for a second there)

shadow was likely to be town for his postcount alone (more on this later) but his needle towards FFA makes him extremely likely to be town, its the first read that I feel good about

Hakulyte feels... alright. I don't want to read into the .lols too much, but he seemed confused in those (I know some he was quoting other people) but the like 2nd one he made or so was his own feelings and he elaborated later with an AA quote that really, really sums up Haku as town so I don't think he's putting on an act. Plus, as long as he keeps making those, he's basically unlynchable.

raeko had like one good post where it was decently thought through I don't remember what it was but I liked it (it wasn't the one on Ull)

there's a lot, and I mean a lot, of people who I don't really have scumleans on, butdon't have townleans either, if I don't mention someone, just assume they're here

of this tier, I will really only note that I think fatfuck is a bit more muted than usual. Maybe its AI, I dunno. Certainly wouldn't be a good enough reason to try to kill him today, its just there.

I've also said enough words on Ull, but I will mention she has less posts than I remember (yeah her largest post is worth something, at least), but since she's tied with DBP for the lowest, I'm more fine with that kill than I was before.

ffa's read on shadow rubs me the wrong way, because shadow hasn't demonstrated he can post this often as a wolf; he hasn't had a wolfgame in a long time. I know ffa isn't the only person to focus on both haku and shadow (which I think is, again, grouping people that don't deserve to be grouped together really). All in all though... I feel mostly meh about calling him scum for this, somehow. I think he did the same thing in the last game, maybe?

T-force's post are still no good btw I think I'm the only person who has really said this at all. Xiz if ur reading this, tell me what you think of t-force's posts.

DBP is at 7 posts and said he would be free forever.

these reads suck but w/e
there's a break between the nulls and the scums and the line is between my words on ull and ffa, sorry for the ambiguity

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.