View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 08:02 PM   #1563
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
So this is townier than Funny on D1, although part of my problem with her was just the lack of gameplay engagement on the first day. She seems more focused today, which overall is null I guess, town-sided if anything.

But then this happens. It's extremely unlikely that anyone could possibly guess everyone from the dataless mess of D1—we can't even be sure of how many wolves there are for example. So I'd take Gradiant's list with a grain of salt—but only as a general assessment, rather than because you're there. Dismissing the validity of the other two suspicions, even if you don't agree with them, moreso because of his read on you—which imo wasn't entirely unwarranted—feels overly defensive.

And of course this is not an actual defense. Past ain't prologue. Particularly given your own skepticism toward the other suspects. Shouldn't you be telling DBP to look elsewhere altogether, rather than “lynch them first”?
ok I know I made this same mistake earlier but this is the last time this game I'm going to accept this as a dumbtell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic