View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 08:17 PM   #124
The_Popo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: badman7772's Post-OT Wild Card Tournament [Round 1]

Here is my entry!

Bonus 1:

This is my all time favorite song on here. I have been playing this song non stop since it came out on FFR. I have still yet to AAA it. My best score on it is 3 good! A long time ago I made friends with a new player who eventually became one of the better players on the site at the time. He was being bullied for being bad at the game at the start and nobody would play with him in MP so I played with him. He went by Zakvvv666. He turned out to be an amazing person and amazing at the game. This one song is one that even he refused to AAA for the longest time because he was cheering me on to be the first one of us to AAA the song because he knew the song was my favorite one. Unfortunately he wanted to climb the ranks and eventually had to AAA it and we ended up losing touch. He hasn't been on here since 2015 and I lost his info . But to this day I am still trying my hardest to AAA the song.

Bonus 2:

This was so much harder than I thought it would be lol here is the replay code for it https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...replay/434313/

Last edited by The_Popo; 09-12-2021 at 08:34 PM..
The_Popo is offline   Reply With Quote