View Single Post
Old 02-7-2021, 07:10 PM   #9
Matthia
🍍Pineapple Man🍍
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: what's the oldest dream you can remember having?

I was around 4-5 years old.
Our preschool class entered a large basketball gym, and the kids started to wander around, doing things and what not, while the two teachers were standing in the middle of the gym. Then I noticed something odd, a foot deep hole about the circumference of a coffee mug was in the floor of the gym, and the teacher and myself started to stare at it. Then, for absolutely no particular reason I decided to walk straight over the hole, ended up tripping myself. The teachers were like "Oh, careful!" and I got my balance back. The rest of the kids still were playing around or having conversations. But then as I walked away, I tripped over the same damn hole lmao. However, at that very moment, the entire basketball gym started shaking. It shook so much, felt like a magnitude 11 earthquake, and all of the kids started to scream and rush to the corner of the gym, yelling and panicking. I however, didn't feel like moving at all for some reason and just stood there looking at all of the screaming kids in the corner. The two teachers also just stood there as well. The three of us didn't seem to feel any kind of motion, which was really bizarre.

And then the part that has astounded me at this young age, making this dream a memory I will never forget:

I blinked once, my vision has teleported to the upper corner of the gym, across from where all of the kids are, and I kept watching them from a security camera's view.

Then I blinked again, I was on my bed. I woke up and looked up at the wall right next to me and there was a flat-screen TV that displayed the continuation of my dream, for about a solid 8 seconds I kept watching the kids inside the shaking gym from the security camera point of view on the TV.

Then at last, I blinked one more time, and POOF the flat-screen TV vanished in an instant. (Bummer I genuinely thought I'd still have that TV so I could watch my childhood shows in my room during the afternoon lol)

Matthia is offline   Reply With Quote