View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 06:40 PM   #51
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I'm of course glad team town won this game, but it's very weird to me in a way. It feels like we spent so much of it talking past each other and getting angry. For me there are plenty of takeaways in terms of how to possibly get better leans in the future. But I think what I really want to do better as a result of this one is figuring out how to foster more productive and positive discussion.

I think it will be at least a couple of months before my next werewolf game. So until next time, take care.
Dunno how I missed this post, but I felt the same way for a lot of the game. It felt weirdly heavy at times? I love it when heated debates happen in TWG but usually they are more... fun? I don't really know how to describe it, but it felt like people were taking this game a bit too seriously and it dragged the mood down a bit. I still had fun playing with you all though, and see you next time star!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected