Compare raeko voters to the people that didn't vote FG
Kill them
Win werewolf game
as an aside this post reminds me of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Jade Harley View Post
derp plays like killing sunfan d0 and raeko dying at all
I actually hard disagree with freezin that raeko didn't deserve a lynch

I might be hard blinded by being a wolf here, but her push on shadow was actually dirty as hell, and was pretty bad imho considering the timing

Though RB your post has flaws, town literally insta'd while quite a few people weren't in thread, even if mechanically it looks correct (and it is) I don't think in that situation you can hard act on it in good faith to the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Whats worse, that or Zenith conversing with me after my claim and then pretending he couldnt CC me becausecwork?
You. 100% of the time. I went off on you in thread, and normally those pops aren't serious, but like dude, you could have hard thrown the game with that and stop trying to act like it wasn't as bad as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I didn't get to play
FG didn't even TRY to pocket me smh
Sorry but you actually had to die. We didn't expect you to be the jailer though, it was fucking nice to not have to worry about it all game.

Like who we sent for kills a lot in this game mattered, and FG did most of them with Zenith picking up the others. I felt we made it to final 3 9 /10 times with how that game was going, purely because unless we missed every PR I was always seen town.

My worst play was the Mellon vote, but I totally feel I had that writing on the wall laid out before I did it, and that it was "in character." Other than what freezin pointed out was me probing at the end of the game, and even if I had voted Zenith I think I'd have lost for it at the end.

Pretty much is most of my thoughts, other than one, which is likely more of a salt thing that I'll keep to myself.

I had a good wolf game. I'm pretty happy with it. Got some notes for improvement. All's good.