View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 06:58 AM   #656
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i just noticed only 2 kills

SK/wolf stack or something?

maybe manti knows the truth and we're SOL
Or haku knows something, which makes this a bit fishy that you said this since his theory was ffa/you/curry, and ffa proved to be wolf so he's already proven 1/3 right

The fact you also claimed Manti knowing something then proceed to vote xel also makes this a pointless post

In other news correct me if I'm wrong here: the safe and smart play is for wolf team (but not sk) to kill the IC night 1, unless they were confident they could take out a PR. Given they went the riskier route and it may have worked (if their nk was on blocker and not the antivigi) leads me to think one of the two wolves left at least are good at pr hunting or know site meta well, or got lucky (ruling out the luck factor). In my mind the people who are strong enough who are in this game and also know the meta well enough and such, are inD, Raeko, Roundbox; I assume there's one wolf in those 3.

The alt theory is that it's someone old who remembers the reign of Manti being dominant and wanted to fear kill, which could potentially be curry/zoshi but I don't like this theory as much because statistically even it's 50% less likely given our knowledge
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ