View Single Post
Old 02-4-2024, 10:16 AM   #3
Mollocephalus
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Mollocephalus
Default Re: A new mini pad for ITG

You raise some good points. The price doesn't include shipping which is another 50 for US and around 20 for Europe, which can be steep but it's fully justified when you consider the build quality, materials used and various features. The pad is also made in such a way that it works out of the box for high level play. No tinkering necessary unless you want it, and even then it's made simple for you.

Now what you mention about tech execution depends entirely on player skill. If you got decent form there's going to be no issues with footwitches, brackets or crossovers. TBH any ITG player that consistently steps beyond the middle of each panel has horrible form and should probably consider a more entry level solution (and more training), so it makes sense that this isn't for everyone. But in your video for example there is not a single frame where you step beyond the middle of each panel My personal experience while testing was flawless even though i'm not extremely efficient in my form when doing tech, so i think it should be all good. More videos will definitely come later to show off what the pad can do.

And lastly, the pad comes with anti skid rubber you can put underneath, so you can add a bar or a support without it sliding away. The plan is to later produce a full pad with the same technology and its own built-in bar.