Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

@DBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
@Other game:

You guys gotta kill Ben. You're seeing what's been happening, right? Ben has survived TWO phases despite being a top wagon, and EVEN NOW people are shifting away from him to Force, even if I personally find Force scummy.

Ben SOMEHOW keeps surviving despite people giving lip-service to him being scummy. "Yeah Ben is scummy, but I'm going to vote for XXX instead."

For some of you newer players, this is indicative of Ben being "protected" by other wolves. The Haku wagon is direct evidence of this. The fucking STORN wagon is evidence of this. Wolves will ALWAYS find an excuse to say "Ben is scummy, but WHAT ABOUT THIS OTHER GUY??"

I know I said storn and Ben were both fine lynches, but I deeply regret saying that now. Especially after seeing the final wagon results. Ben was set to die... then VERY SUDDENLY storn got enough to be lynched.

Two times is a pattern, guys. You're about to witness a third time.

You NEED to resolve the counterwagons that didn't die, especially if they are counterwagons TWICE IN A ROW

If this was a normal game this wouldn't even be a question

Are you guys killing Storn today? or where are you guys at in terms of who's gonna get the axe?

I have 0 intention of moving my vote from Ben today, and I think Kappa and I are on that same wavelength..

We can always kill T-Force if he doesn't die in the night the next phase tbh

ALSO DBP: Are you at liberty to inform us who you shot N1/N2? Or were you a one shot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you