View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 07:55 PM   #358
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Your going to like this shado, your overreacting to my vote and stressing about how I have no point at all also reminds me of sunfan d0
Ok great, I'll change my name to sunfan after this game but you still have no point that you or anyone can back up. But hey, you said you'd pull up the post so I'll let you do that.

Quote:
Felt fake

And not true
I got that you don't like that post, but that doesn't constitute "repeatedly chiding people for not being beneficial to town"
You said you'd find the "posts" when you got home. You quoted only the one post that I said might be construed as "chiding" and called it fake. Where's the rest of the people I chided?

Quote:
Like I read this and mentally groaned

Also lol if u think I'm a wolf

Bet your town read me on me all last game was partially because I never put pressure on you.

Get thicker skin please this is getting old
Is this to me? Because it doesn't read as though you think I'm a wolf. It reads like you're writing to someone you know is town, trying to convince them to get off you. Another contradiction.
I'm not scumreading you because you "put pressure on me", I'm scumreading you because of how and why you claim to think I'm a wolf, and because of contradictions like this. Have you read my posts on you? Can you respond to them, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!