View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 03:24 AM   #683
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

I'm actually underwelmed by that big Freezin post. The intro will be useful for Andy and Paz but it's nothing special to note for most of us, and the reads themselves are really lackluster. Like ok lets use this one as an example:

Quote:

3) Yoshl [CLX03]: While theres alot of stuff here he says that i dont like he has 3 things going for him 1. He has stuff I agree with as well 2. He has alot of posts and there are people clearly better to kill today than him and 3. He has put himself out there alot and caused alot of problems for himself later on if he ends up being a wolf. So he gets a town lean
Oh ok. Wait what did you disagree with him on? What did you agree? Why do the agreements clearly outweight the disagreements? He as alot of post? After me and him got into he basically rescinded in the background. Better lynches is debatable (Do not lynch inactives day1 please) but that's as close to a solid reason we get to giving him a town lean.

for all the typing you did, I really dont feel like I know more info then I would if you simply wrote a column for names and a column for leans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Hahaha not as colossal as you made it out to be, but pretty decent post nonetheless. You outlined the reasoning behind your reads, and left a read for most players. I retract my earlier implication of the possibility that your FreezinIce reads were actually just hot air.

I wasn't a fan of the introduction, because anyone can write a post about generic "wolf tendencies", but your reads were interesting enough to make up for this.
What

I want you to sober up and read that post again. If you wherent drinking I'd swear you're posting like you did with me in Survivors.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter