View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 02:32 PM   #715
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I've been reading the last hour and a half of EOD and trying to form better opinions of people from there, so here ya go:

I really like Neeee. They look like they're coming from a townie mindset, and I especially like their analysis of Charu (even though I guess this is kinda a confirmation bias thing, huh). Their issues with Charu's reads list, for example, are exactly the issues that I have. Mindmelding is usually a good thing, yeah?

I also still like Syhto. I think her posts are still a continuation of a townie mindset. However...

HEY. ;____; I don't think I play poorly, especially as a wolf. And I'm mostly joking about the sunfan thing, but he has saved my butt in games since I am easily mislynched.
this isn't... this isn't.. like... super game-relevant information sorry ya girl was like "" irl

@neeee, why are you town-reading DBP? I don't see it. I don't have any sort of read on him RN

And I wonder what's up with Syhto wolf-reading MML? Like, I don't think it's wolfy; I just don't understand it.
really want to villa read funnygurl for the bold

but if people think she can fake that as a wolf lmk