da kyo~
Number Judger
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Wiki StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: I Talk About My In-Game Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
C204
There's a lot of fun back-end shit between shadow and I, we mesh making files really well because when I go too dumb on a part, he tones me down, and when he robot places notes, I go and fix it. It doesn't result in like, simfile magnificence, but it results in a file like this, that's just, challenging. Typically when we collab on a song, shadow takes a harder part, by making it more dense and such, where as I like to do a lot of small detail work, and ignore basic laying as often as possible. It's a weird blend, because in this file I feel we flopped it. A lot of people who play this, will think my part (the jack ending section -> end) is the hardest part, and I disagree. The stamina death that is the first 3/4ths of this file is way harder, and I hate those 16th patterns because I cannot for the fucking life of me hit them. This is also I think? the only file shadow has ever picked the song for and was dead-set on it happening. XD SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO FINISH IT.
I think it's definitely one of the hardest parts of the song, but regardless I definitely knew it was your part LMAO.

The framers in the jacks were what kept getting me, but yeah if you don't have stamina the js will absolutely fuck you up hardcore before you can even GET to the jacks.

On another note though, if you were to make a v2 to any of your charts, which three would you most wanna redo? (I say three because I have a strong feeling fxxkin would be #1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote: