Old 12-9-2010, 11:38 PM   #147
Mr.Nothing
R.I.P. Steve <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Nothing
Default Re: Passing away of Steve aka Jellygod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickalanda View Post
Thank you for your post Mr.Nothing, but don't worry, I can assure you that Steve did not do this due to lack of communication with anyone! Please do not feel as if it was your fault at all, and this goes to everyone on this site as well!

While he may not have communicated much with some people on this sight for a while, I was seeing him on about an every other day basis in person. He is one of my best friends, and whatever problems were haunting him that day, it was definitely not a lack of friends being around.

I know that Steve loved everyone he ever talked to, and he always said that one of his favorite things was just meeting people.

Thank you to everyone here for the continued support of Steve! At this point there is nothing we can do but move on even stronger than we were before.
I am deeply sorry for your loss, my friend. I am glad that Steve didn't feel alone in this world, because he was far from it. Is there any idea as to why he would have done this? I just can't grasp it... Wasn't he always as carefree and happy as we thought he was? He never showed a single sign of depression or even manic depression (bipolar)... I just don't understand