View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 06:37 PM   #42
Znow
FFR Player
D8 Godly Keysmasher

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?

I joined FFR because I just wanted to play mania during school because I got really into robeats and just wanted to play when I couldn't play robeats. I still play today due to some enjoyable charts and wanting to improve my skill as a player.
What is the story behind your username?

I used to go by the user "Snow" and I was playing a game with friends one time and they asked if I was gonna name myself Snow so I just replaced the S with a Z and I've liked it since then.
Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? (For example this can be someone from FFR you idolize/respect, an FFR rival that pushes you to improve, or a good friend from FFR that you made since joining.)
Any of the top players in FFR and any big tournament players form FFR inspire me to continue to improve as I feel that i'll one day catch up.
What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)
I'd like an option to change the specific color for each lane in the default skins. I'm fine with column coloring but this would be a nice addition as I only see an option to change everything.
Znow is offline   Reply With Quote