View Single Post
Old 12-8-2019, 08:35 PM   #243
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
You've mentioned me a couple times, and each time I thought I answered your questions (or at least pointed out who initially brought you up), but evidently not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
star and subaru being partners was something that just came to mind even though it's not what t-force is saying; you think that's not what it is when you say it's pocketing?
tbf i didn't like, really obviously @ you with this and just wanted to get things down before i stepped away

Quote:
P sure I already answered that, but here:
To me, picking a player that you feel would be easy to sway (like, a newer player, for example :eyes: ) and asking them a low-hanging fruit question like that is something done to seem like you're trying to stay engaged, and trying to get people to trust you.
Like an, "oh this person is interacting with me and is interested in my opinions and judgments! I like this person a lot for wanting to hear me!"
Ergo, insta-town read. So you look towny to others for pushing people, and you get read town by the person you ask.

And, like I said, it could just be a bad play, but knowing you? I have more respect for your play-ability than to chalk it up fully to that.
and then when i read this post it seemed like less of a decided stance on subaru than IDing him as town

then we cross-posted:

Quote:
lmao this qualifies as miserably funny

and i asked t-force about star/subaru w/w but idt i got an actual response? that'll teach me to write multi-line posts
Quote:
Where the hell did you get that conclusion from? My whole thing is that if she's a wolf, she's pocketing (or attempting to) a town Subaru.
Quote:
wel this also works as a response

do you have other stuff separate from the interaction that's saying subaru can be town or is this more about what the wolfy wolf is doing
and then i didn't see a response to this. i still wanna sort out whether it's more like just a read you have on star or it's based on both players together