View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 02:56 AM   #6
Viisbyxa
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: How to unlock "Marisa Stole the Precious Thing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew WCY View Post
My strategy is quite similar to some of the strategies others used. This is how I unlocked the token:

1. Play on mirror, and if it helps, use a lower scroll speed. (I normally play on 2.95x but I used 2.5x for this occasion)
2. Miss the first 8 notes.
3. Miss 1 note in the upcoming jump and hit the other note.
4. Keep hitting notes until you reach 214 combo.
5. From here onward, miss the left and down notes, and hit the up and right notes perfectly.
6. On the 6th jump from the end, miss the up arrow.
7. Hit the remaining notes perfectly.
8. Miss the last 3 jumps.

My replay for reference: https://www.flashflashrevolution.com.../replay/412440
Thank you very much! Sorry for the bump but I wanted to clarify some things for anyone else slightly confused:
*Step 6: the 6th jump from the end is the first jump of the second set of three in a row.
*Step 7: this means to continue only hitting the up and right arrows after missing that one. In other words, just hit right arrow twice after the jump in question, then stop.
I couldn't tell you where exactly 214 combo is, but it felt pretty natural to me after a few tries. Maybe it helped moving my eyes from the combo counter to the play area upon hitting 214.

Anyway thanks again for helping me finally get this token!

Best AAAs: Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate [56], Song of the second moon [52], Musicmaker RX [52], Wish (Reprise) [51], Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! [51], Exogenesis [51]
Quest for Scarhand: 3+ blackflags on Pure In Asia, blackflag on Iced Innocence
2020 update: all of these got bumped up 4 (rip Scarhand unlock), rusty, new AAA Power Rocket [56?]
2021 semiannual return: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) [57] (was blackflag from 2013), second blackflag on Call Upon the Seaponies; 2023: Polar 240 [56]
BFs: 127 and counting (as of 2013-11-10)
Viisbyxa is offline   Reply With Quote