View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 04:53 AM   #2070
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I can understand this. My 6-hour (jesus christ) thread rampage probably feels like gish-galloping, in the sense that I've literally thrown dozens of arguments into the thread at once. I'm not gonna force you to refute all of them. I will, however, force you to directly confront certain allegations when the time comes.

If you want something concrete to latch on to, you can focus on selling me on sunfan being a wolf, and also more detail on why he takes precedence over Plop this phase.
well the biggest reason i want sunfan dead before plop is the one i already mention. I realize that only makes sense from my point of view though and im not sure how i could explain it better than what i did.

they are both wolves so i dont really care which order they die in, just i feel like i have a bigger chance being wrong on plop than sunfan

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED