View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 07:59 PM   #1075
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry and Rice View Post
Roundbox I can buy, but Star is pretty much just a paranoia pick. The only way I can see that is if Star decided to carry on the guise of an inactive sk because psycho was inactive, with the additional benefit of framing Olimar, but honestly, I think it would be more beneficial for Star to just kill anyway and pretend like the earlier lack of kills were just flukes.
lmao
there is no way that this is true
I think I was right about the manti blocking celery and curry being the last antitown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry and Rice View Post
As I recall, there's only one game where I was a wolf since FFA started spouting on about his supposed accurate reads on me, where he "caught" me because he misread a joke post I made. Given that, I don't think there's enough data to decide how accurate he really is, but knowing the type of player he is, I'm pretty sure he's just convinced himself he's accurate when in reality he can't read me better than anyone else because he always tends to act like he knows better than anyone else.
yawn
describing self-meta this late into the game is pretty lame and I'm not gonna buy a second of it