DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post

dbp

lolyou if you think this is a good case, blind or anyone

"no opinion" on celirra, yet gradiant has to be defending him while also not having a read on him

"three soft defenses of celery", one of which is a soft attack, and you can tell he's aware of tps' posts in other posts of his

if he gave a shit about gradi's reads today in the legacy he asked for, he'd actually go read why gradi had those reads and judge for himself

he stated the gradiant scumread early for reactions and then "forgot" what it was about before, you know, he could actually say what it was about, but then wound up with no wolves later and had to go find one again

there's no internal/background towny process going on here because he's a wolf
I did think it was a good case

It's bizarre to me to have specific feelings only in reaction to other people talking about him

I thought his opinion on Celery would more naturally manifest itself throughout the thread but it didn't. If you literally go into his ISO and ctrl+F "Celirra" then you find opinions about Celirra only in the context of other people bringing Celirra's name up.

This read to me as the classic wolf strategy of "don't talk to your partners unless you have to" because doing so creates interactions in the case one of them flips. I thought Gradiant was invoking this while also doing his best to keep Celirra off of people's minds in general.

Regarding the second post I quoted, you are right, I misinterpreted it but I discarded that conflicting evidence because it was too late to reevaluate the fuller context.

I did actually forget why I toneread Gradiant wolf the first time around because I couldn't really rederive it when I tried again. It wasn't until I was getting town reads on other people that I decided to revisit with a blind eye and try to learn something. That is when I kept consistently noticing the Celirra pattern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic