View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 04:45 PM   #2139
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Honestly, if I get mislynched here I'm going to feel more guilty than anything else. I feel like there HAS to be at least ONE way I could defend myself here and get everyone to realize the truth, but I just can't figure it out, and it sucks. The only bright side is that I'll hopefully get some advice that'll help me improve as a player and avoid these situations in the future.
I'm not much of one for staying humble outwardly, but inwardly, I'd say that I know a lot less about the game than people might expect me to be comfortable admitting

I think rather highly of your game, and I know you don't really peacock around with an elaborate train, but this post seems to jutted out compared to what I think you ought to be thinking of yourself.

Not because (if you're town) you should never be mislynched or something like that because you really seem like you're at a loss, and even when the shit continuously and unrelentingly hit the fan in the Animal Crossing game, you really seemed like you at least knew what to do next.

I think you would agree that you defense has been unconvincing, but why? What's different about this position in this game that's left you at such a loss as town?

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.