View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 11:08 PM   #1752
bugkid666
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Okay I’m so pissed about the Raeko kill and I want answers lol

I’ve been going over roles and have a few thoughts about things in general.

These are the people left in the game and what roles I believe they are:

Mml - town
Cedolad - wolf
Zenith - idk
Funnygurl - wolf
Xelnya - idk
Bugkid - basic town
Suburupoptart - basic town

So I’m assuming the watcher/tracker either hasn’t used their ability or they used it and it was unsuccessful because I feel like after Haku hard claimed Seer, there’d be little point in not saying that.

Since Haku was def Seer, we can safely assume me and suburu are basic townies.

I’m convinced funnygurl is a hit after last vote. She kept flipping between anyone she thought may have the majority other than her rather than pinpointing/arguing for someone she thought was wolf.

Cedo also voted funnygurl until fg, Haku, and Xel decided to vote Raeko and then he was the last to switch (ignoring Suburu). My thought is that he never planned to keep his vote on funny, he was just waiting for the other majority to appear. Def makes sense that he’d be wolf too.

Mml I really don’t think is wolf here, his voting wouldn’t make sense imo if he was.

funnygurl I believe we're at a disadvantage here but this is my vote. All the town have to vote together today cuz it'll be a tie unless someone doesn't vote right? I'm not changing it unless suburu or mml makes a really good argument to me otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them