View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 02:14 PM   #920
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i don't think she checked me, because she posted more overt reads on other people when i read back. if she did, i think she'd have a way of conveying that info but i don't remember any earlier d1 posts about me from her

second thing is probably something to PM blind about

speaking of ffa's leans being weird, his clearing of xel was also a suspicious read he had to me (he said it was for xel's one-liners), but i dunno if he would do the exact same thing with both his partners. there's a reads list he gives where he goes over both of these things iirc

i would just have to reread your thoughts because i apparently forgot them - do wish he'd respond to qs from yesterday, and he also left thread really close on the lynch and didn't actually vote.
The reason I thought it could be you was that, from funny's response to the "I wouldn't kill active people" conversation, she did not seem to be paying that much attention to what was going on... Since you were the main person she mentioned suspecting besides flash flash on D0, I thought she likely would have wanted to see about you, because of that. If she thought you were innocent, that could be why she moved onto the "theory" about Cel/raeko rather than keeping pursuing her lead on her not liking your D1 reads. I thought it may be why she wanted to know others' thoughts on you as her last post, too. But I am just speculating. If not you, maybe it was curry she looked into; or maybe she got blocked (I will ask about if that is possible).

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
what do you think of his agreement with you on roundbox?
When I read it I was kind of flattered. It kind of annoyed me that a lot of people basically said that I seem town but did not respond too much to my actual ideas.