View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 06:02 PM   #758
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

After reading everyone's thought process, I've come to the conclusion of:

Xel because I think it's a perfect strategy of floating by as wolf. All of you think he's human solely because he's given zero fucks. The way the days went, it was pretty easy to bandwagon on the dying without being to noticeable about it. I didn't vote manti because I didn't sense wolf on him, but I did for funny which is why I voted her out.

Mea- Sun brings up a good point with you. He says you're a good player, and I don't have any reason to disagree. I know sun knows what he's talking about based on games played with him, and the little bit of talk we did irl.

Sun- You have good reasoning skills, which puts you here. Though, I do agree about the whole mea situation, that is a good tactic whether on purpose or not to throw the target off your back.

Blank- Human. I'm finally convinced total green with what sun said here;
If ___________ is a wolf he's played to a tee the exact strategy that I despite wolves for doing; busing his partners for NO reason other than to play for late game. I kind of have more respect for ___________ as a player so I don't see him doing this. I really hope he didn't anyways. If he is human he should be very proud of the way he has played this game. I like the conviction behind his thoughts although I believe he tries way too hard to get into the heads of the confirmed wolves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now