View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 05:24 PM   #755

Default Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

Believe it or not, that was my ENTIRE thought process when I went over it last night and today:

- I'm town, believe me.

- Greg also seems a light green: he fought hard against Manti the "day" before, but also tried to get me to vote off Funny. Not sure if he got fooled or he just pretended, but I'll pass for now. /null

- I've concluded that Mea is highly unlikely to be a wolf based on his posts, and if he is he's damn good at it. Since we're talking about Manti I might as well bring this quote up for reference (shared this with sunfan yesterday):
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Mea: has been doing a lot of good pro town digging, if he's a wolf he definatley deserves to be living till late game. Sunfan disagrees with me and says im underestimating him.
If Mea was truly wolf, then /why/ would Manti want to draw any attention to him. If anything, he'd probably go out of his way to criticize you, from what I have seen. Looks more like he was trying to cover for himself as a wolf. Greg says that this is WIFOM, but I really think there's only one possible explanation for this, which is Manti hiding himself.

- XelNya just seems to....not care about this game very much. He put it nicely with his "give 0 fucks approach", and his random vote for me was just a reaction (talked w/ me about this). I'm willing to consider him human....for now, that is.

- And then we come to blind. His posts, on their own, do not make me suspicious. It was Manti's attempts at distancing himself from blind that do. Refer to the following quotes as proof:
Quote:
Why wouldn't you want to stand out to the wolves? Fear of dying? The role of a human is essentially to use all the infomation at your disposal to catch wolves while being a meatshield for the blues.

Like so what they know you're a vanilla townie. Being a VT isn't something to hide. If you got wolved it would help us significantly.
Quote:
You try.

You create associaions with other players, you attempt to lead and share ideas. You participate in the general dischord of the game. Doing all these things solidifies you as a positive town contributer and makes it so the wolves have to kill you at night because there'e no way you'll get lynched as a human.

You can't be a meatshield anymore because all our blues are dead, but If the wolves were to kill you as a green early on because you are annoying them, it's one more night for the blues to work and use their powers. One more day of having a confirmable human in order to narrow down the lynch pool.

Can't tell is blind is playing dumb and is a wolf or is just dumb.
It's important to keep in mind Manti also did precisely the same to Funny:
Quote:
Like I know you made the post after this and everything, but your gameplay has been "claim wolf waltz along and get mad at people who call you a wolf for it"

Like wut? Productivity please.
This is why I see blind at the top of my suspicions list. It could be that Manti's trying to throw us off doing it to funny and blind, but the second quote by him does not make a lot of sense.

tl;dr blind > sun > mea = xel