psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Ninja View Post
Sorry but I guess I just want to know if we started this thing all over again would I still be in D5. I just want to know if people really think I am D5. I am fine with playing against D5 but I am not fine with people thinking that I am as good or even close to being at their skill level.

We said several times if anyone had an issue with placement to message us to talk about it. You never did all you did was complain each round only to end up pulling better and better scores by the end of the round anyways. You may not be wrecking D5 but you aren't getting completely wrecked either. I feel like **** about all the people that just got completely crushed because even though we tried our damndest placements were still not great. Altho it really doesn't help that the site was down so long and some people got skill back almost immed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl