Old 06-22-2020, 06:03 PM   #8
Psychotik
Heckin' Cute
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: March/April Set 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisD View Post
[Fette's Vette [8/10]
I fixed mostly everything you mentioned with some notes of my own.

Quote:
42.302 ghost, no vocal here, unless you are stepping the percussion, in which case you are missign some of these before and after this note
It does go to the percussion. It's unclear to me what other notes are missing, even on a slower rate I'm not hearing anything obvious.

Quote:
131.650 why is this a jump?
Oops, my bad.

Quote:
Kind of an abrupt ending
Yeah I found the ending really boring and didn't want to step it so I just stopped it there lol.

Quote:
[Twilight [7.5/10]
Fixed most things as well, and I have more notes.

Quote:
16.810 i'm having a litle troubule understanding what all these notes are going to. if it's to the high melody playing a trill
It is, I fixed that section up and added the following missing notes as well.

Quote:
35.891 Completely optional on this. But listen closely to this area and similar: there's an extra 16th that is playing from the new synth that has just come in
I tried out your suggestion and I didn't like the outcome, felt like it was just too overlayered for what the chart was supposed to be; something simple.

Quote:
105.156 - ghost
Not a ghost but in fact I had missing notes going to the synths around it. Added those.

Quote:
Lol at the jack at the end, probably gonna be a bit obnoxious to newer players, but it's funny and cute
hehehe

Uploaded fixes for both charts. Will take a look at Ordine another day when I have the time.
I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.