Old 08-25-2020, 10:32 PM   #768
DarknessXoXLight
sonder
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DarknessXoXLight
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by danredge View Post
Yeah, i think you should keed that kind of comment to yourself, because this was just harsh.I think Kayla and AJ are the heart of FFR and deserve respect. If you really want to help FFR join the staff.
Yikes. My intention wasn't to be harsh, it was to get a point across that has been building over this community for many years now. It's clear nothing changes every single year because somehow the same problems keep coming up. I'm not trying to shit all over Kayla, I'm truly not. It's just evident that staff roles are being gate kept and only people they like are allowed to help. I'm definitely not alone in thinking this as I've been DM'd by MULTIPLE people thanking me for posting what I did. It's been like 20 minutes or something.. The community is clearly frustrated and every single attempt at criticism is met with "you're just ungrateful" or "I guess I can stop doing tournaments" but nobody is asking for this, they're asking for problem areas to be addressed.

In regards to the second statement of yours, Kayla has made it very clear how she feels about me over the years. I would love nothing more than to help. I know with certainty she would never "allow" me to be on staff.