Old 10-31-2017, 11:43 PM   #12
Cataclysm-
FFR Player

Default Re: Etterna vs. OsuMania

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeShinoda12345 View Post
jhlee has like a 97% on cyber induction 1.5 on j4
Nate has a AA on j4 too
I can jumptrill at 5 centimeters per second and with each centimeter i move through the map faster. I for one have discovered through Nate that this is the most optimal way to play the game and I can't be convinced otherwise. As such the only thing worth doing is jumptrilling. I'm so good at it i can jumptrill quad jacks and get consistent marvelous. Now you might be asking yourself what does this have to do with anything. Well I will explain.

So the longer time you spend debating over physics the more you ignore reality. The right here the right now. What you don't realize is that we don't have physical limits. The only limits that exist are within our minds. So I pose this question to you Michael. Can you jumptrill at 5 centimeters per second? Because for one I think this will allow you to unlock the full potential of you. The You that you always wanted to be.

SO in conclusion. You are correct it is clear to me now more then ever. The realization I have come to. The changing of my mind. My new life begins today. I now identify as NateTheRoobin fangirl and will only play osu. Thank you mike for helping me come to this realization. The true key to becoming good was obvious all along. Just jumptrill... Thank you friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momoko_Katsura
Oh Minacious. I very much remember you, you sassy gal. >.>;
We always butted heads <3
An Open Letter Re: 2003
Cataclysm- is offline   Reply With Quote