psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 14th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lights View Post
So you acknowledge the flaw in the system in place, yet offer nothing in terms of a viable course of action other than just dealing with a butt whooping in a higher division and then go on to say it'd be cheating on my part to try and avoid that?
*cough* uh I literally just said that I don't use said system so.....
It is cheating and it's literally against our rules for you to do what you're saying you're going to. You'd end up bumped up in the tournament, or removed from it entirely. You do realize that there's going to be people at the bottom of a division no matter what right? It's a competition, we probably shouldn't have divisions and it just be a battle of the best of a best like most games. I can't believe I literally have to say this every year. We're one of the only games that gives an opportunity for people of all skill levels to have a chance.

Quote:
I mean no disrespect, but I'm just trying to unlock charts and have a good time- the only way to do so is by doing well in tournaments (at least for the unlock charts anyway). I feel as though I'm being punished by an unlucky circumstance while the game itself is actively incentivizing me to do what you're telling me not to by the way the unlocks are designed.
Then this isn't the tournament for you. This is our major tournament for the year. We're strict on our rules for it. You can unlock any of the event tokens in any other event run on the site. The only things you cannot get are the V0 token and the tokens for D7/D8.

Quote:
Surely you can understand where my frustration is coming from here?

EDIT: I can also understand your desire to keep the divisions in the tournament fair, but what about my situation is fair to me in this circumstance?
I've been the scraped barely into D5 person for like idk how many years now. I couldn't compete at my peak and I surely cannot compete now as my skill has dropped to a D3 level. It sucks, but I also know this is a competition and is meant to be as such.

tldr: This is a TOURNAMENT, it's not meant to be easy. If you want to win prizes you need to fight for them. I'll also warn you now because you are fully aware of it being cheating if you're caught doing so still the punishment will likely be more severe then a bump up in the tournament or just removal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote