Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

So let's see what FFA has done this game

Day 1:

1. Lynch the inactives -> votes me, unclear if it's a real vote

Gone for a while... then:

2. Says Dusk is a good lynch, then votes him. Main basis is post count, also admits he hasn't read his posts. Then says I should sheep him instead of Shadow.

3. Pushes the dusk lynch harder

Day 2:

1. puts me/charu/quas in POE, notes that if there's a wolf on dusk wagon it's probably me

2. has a little blurb as to why he's ignoring raeko

3. elaboration of his vote on dusk, it's just tied to postcount

4-6. Has a BS string of posts on shadow's omgus making him towny.

7. says he needs a readlist from me, it's provided. Then votes me

8. He does elaborate about why he thinks quas can be a wolf which is nice

9. ends with charu/pozzai as wolves

So in summary:

You have a bad push on dusk due to postcount. I don't think that necessarily makes you a wolf as I'm also guilty of that, I voted him pretty much off shadow's meta that he posted more as town. I do think that wolves are less likely to blatantly tie themselves to a mislynch if they can help it, and I think where you yelled at me to sheep you instead is a point for you, and at the very least makes you and shadow probably not partners since that seems like a weird interaction where one partner is trying to steal credit for a mislynch?

You have a POE read on me being a wolf on dusk's wagon if there is one, that's fine. What's not fine is you asking me for a readslist, me dropping one, then you voting me and not even acknowledging it. You still haven't acknowledged it and parking your vote on me two days in a row at this point is pretty :thinking:. You've thrown out a bunch of possibilities like quas/aa, charu/pozzai but don't seem intent on actually pursuing them, which to me is the biggest flag that you're a wolf: having reads but not actually trying to update them

pikakirby123 reincarnated