View Single Post
Old 12-9-2019, 08:43 PM   #598
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

First off to address things on me I'ma just tell it like it is

Biggest ish is my lack of presence this phase, I'mma address that right now

Second biggest ish is that people think I'm too loose. I think that's defo true but I don't think it's alignment indicative, and if it was it'd probably show that I'm not playing with my "good wolf" reputation at stake unless I stopped caring about my reputation overnight, but let's not get into that or set bad precedents here

Third biggest ish is there seems to be some *looming* thought that I "came after people only after they came at me" which is just chronologically wrong. inD said this, and then to his credit went back and looked and found that in both the case of star and fg, I raised my sus of them before they ever said anything about me. Same goes for sunfan. I think this untruth is mostly gone from people's minds, but I just saw Charu saying something to the effect that I did this and it's wrong FYI

k PSA over not gonna focus on me in order to make the most of this time unless anyone's got specific questions so here we go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!