View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 06:54 PM   #1312
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Too bad lol, I'm all for looking at other opps too, just dropping this now in context
So, now that I've aid a fair amount about my suspicions and town leans, have I built a case here for you to analyze? Let's see
2 things: first, why cedo, when he's had twice as many posts and just as little content?
Because I'm friends with cedo, he persuaded me to play this game, I was excited to play with him, and I didn't want him to die in the game because of something IRL when there was a better or equivalent lynch, and I hope he comes back soon.

Quote:
Where do you stand on helphelp now? Personally, I didn't see the case on helphelp, but I think people have mentioned they think roundbox/helphelp one may be scum.
I think the helphelp lynch was the best option that day and hopefully we hit one.

Quote:
So you're saying SKG, Sinistro, and Cedo are all in your town pile?
When people were talking about another wagon, I think SKG was mentioned. I personally feel SKG is town but has done basically about as much as sinistro who showed up and left in a snap. Basically, two people. A and B. I think A is town. A has done the same as B. I don't have a town read on B. Would I rather have B lynched than A? Yes, because I'm confident A is town.

Why are you here?