Old 07-2-2018, 02:04 AM   #15
clasko1000
Ima Twans
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to clasko1000
Default Re: STEP Artists needed for new mobile game

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiBit View Post
DigiBit Dance can be played with fingers or feet. When playing with feet, it is necessary to have the DigiBit Devices.
This guy is playing with his feet and he is not level 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD7q-_nJNPQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiBit View Post
OK - Great feedback.
Also about the new 90 deg jump move in DigiBit Dance. You can see this guy playing DDR. He is clearly not an beginner and he does 180 moves as well as 90's in this video. This is what we were thinking.
I'm not going to jump in and beat a dead horse. There are a lot of things you should consider stated already in this thread.

However, I did want to take the chance to tell you that the first thing you should have actually done is research the dance game scene. There is a very large amount of content in the DDR, ITG, PIU realm for you to take a look at. You linked a 10 year old video to a song/chart that is 17 years old. Things have come light years since then. Saying "He is not a beginner" or "This is not lvl 1" is just the perfect example of you have no idea what your talking about.

If you take anything away from our community, please know this. Were not elitist jerks. We are the people in the rhythm game community who would play a game for hours at a time. (I played 4 hours of DDR Ace uninterrupted today since no one was my local arcade) Which is way more than 5 minutes you will get from any rando 12 year old who picks this up on their phone.

Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald000 View Post
I'll take some more free boosters please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
please do the community a favor
http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ
clasko1000 is offline   Reply With Quote