View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 09:21 AM   #27
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Roast the person above you

Quote:
Originally Posted by katanaeyegaming View Post
You just decide to be hostile. Either your ego is larger than your brain or you piss on your already dug grave.

My name has gaming in it yes but "cringe" isn't an insult you should use after making that comment.

WTF is a Xelnya? It sounds like something a 5 year old would call themselves after taking a shit while high on acid.
Assuming your profile join date is accurate, you literally haven’t been around long enough to stand a chance in a genuine discussion about the community. It’s a roast thread where I genuinely don’t know enough about you, to diss you, so I roasted what I could - which is your take on the community - something I do know a lot about. I’ve been here for 15 years, and that number will go up until the rules are broken to get rid of me. (Which I strongly suspect may happen shortly.)

But yes, me calling your name cringe is unwarranted, and was a tad too, how do folks put it these days, rude behavior towards another fellow user. And for that I offer you an apology. That I don’t actually mean.

I will now graciously await every chance to clip me here to be taken.

Also this post still follows the thread rules. Proceed to kneel while drinking your copium.

Btw the fuck is a katawhatever your name is?
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote