View Single Post
Old 12-8-2019, 03:07 PM   #42
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
consider, also, the following: one of sunfan's nicknames in relatively recent twg history has been "sunfam", which you may note is amusing because it's a nice bit of wordplay with the trendy word "fam". i believe this was popularized by xel, but i'm going to ignore any evidence to the contrary anyway because that's no fun. note that both sunfan and xel are in this game. now here's where it gets interesting: "fam" is noticeably separable from "sun", since "sun" is a word, and "fam" happens to be "maf" backwards. then "maf" is a shortening for the word "mafia", which is often alt flavor for wolves. but. i posit that the game is actually multiball, and sunfan is the single super-representative of the mafia "team". we can see this if we also reverse "sun" to "nus", which as everyone knows, is an acronym for Not Unlike Superman. this means that sunfan's actual role in this game is the Mafia Bizarro Superman (because real Superman would be a town role obv), with abilities including, but not limited to, the following:
-flight: 1-shot commute, as seen in the films where he just gets up and leaves at the end
-owen wilson as heat vision: 1-shot delayed vigi, flavored as a douse that then auto-ignites the following night. when the target dies, any role that saw the douse happen says "wow" at sod
-clod breath: anytime he is affected by someone else's action, he buries his head in the ground to try to ignore it and then has to spend the following night coughing up dirt instead of doing anything else
-enhanced hearing: he's required to have tts enabled in his own mafia chat at all times
notably, this role is perfectly countered by the wolf roleblocker, who is actually lex just chucking pieces of the kryptonite island at people, so i'm sure it's 100% balanced. but as you can see, he's still a very powerful role even with his drawbacks, so we should remove him from the game lieknao pls thx
you should be modkilled for posting my role PM

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.