View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 09:25 PM   #86
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Community Pack Winter 2011 (Submissions Open)

Session 9 - Chronicles - (Scylaax)
Acceptable.
Yes

Turning Japanese (Kommisar)
Much much better. Thanks for the easier chart.
Yes

Super Soaker (gnr61)
Poopet still got it. Nothing worth noting, file's very solid. Well layered, difficult, and fun. Make an easier chart and you're good to go.
Pending

Accept Bloody Fate (Kaneh)
Heavy
You know what you're doing.
Yes

Oni
Well layered. Nothing worth noting, file's solid.
Yes

Cygnus....Vismund Cygnus (Detrimentalist)
With all honesty do you really need to include the beginning of the song/file? Starting from M15 from the get go would keep your audience more lively, I kinda fell asleep no offense. And since it's so quiet and subtle, the layering is feels really weird playing through it despite being relevant/accurate. Groovy file overall nonetheless, I just don't think the beginning 15 measures are necessary. Poop an easier chart.
Pending

Rave7 (hi19hi19)
Standard
I'd shift this to Heavy difficulty instead.
Yes

Heavy
Much more do'able for the "average" stepman but still difficult. I'd shift this to Oni difficulty instead.
Yes

Oni
Holy ****. I'd shift this to a Beginner difficulty to signify that it's a really tough chart, lol. It's well layered, I'll give you that and definitely playable for scoring/difficulty factor.
Yes

Accepting because it's well layered and difficult. I have no real reason to say no to this pretty much.

Ulterior Boss Battle (hi19hi19)
Heavy
Acceptable as an easier chart though I'd honestly simplify the layering much more.

Oni
Well layered, it just really bugs me that this is quite obviously stepped for FFR, not so much SM. So much more in the song could be expressed and emphasized better with hold, hand, and maybe mine usages. For now, I'll accept this. If you send more files later on I'll most likely reconsider the acceptance of this file for your other submissions.
Yes

File queue is at 20 files.

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote