Default Re: TWG History Thread v3

TWG CXXI: Mis-speling BOM
Postgame thread

Hosted by: YoshL
Wolves Win
MVP: MrPopadopalis25

1. Charu (Doctor, killed Night 3)
2. cedolad (VT, lynched Day 5)
3. Xelnya (Serial Killer, killed Night 4)
4. blindreper1179 (VT, lynched Day 2)
5. Xiz (Mafia Goon, modkilled Day 1)
6. psychoangel691 (Cop, killed Night 2)
7. iluswirl (Innocent Child, lost at endgame)
8. thesunfan (Mafia Goon, killed Night 2)
9. DaBackpack (VT, killed Night 4)
10. Gradiant (VT, killed Night 1)
11. MrPopadopalis25 (Mafia Roleblocker, won at endgame)
12. Silvuh (VT, lost at endgame)
13. Vendetta21 (VT, lynched Day 0)

Host Comments:
plop for mvp and stuff

----------------------------------------------------------

TWG CXXII: Welcome to Disboard~
Postgame thread

Hosted by: YoshL
Humans Win
MVP: thesunfan

1. dAnceguy117 (Human, lynched Day 1)
2. Viccica (Human, wolfkilled Night 2)
3. DarkManticoreX2 (Mafia Traitor, lynched Day 2)
4. j-rodd123 (Mafia Goon, lynched Day 4)
5. James May (Human, won at endgame)
6. Charu (Human, won at endgame)
7. Vendetta21 (Human, wolfkilled Night 1)
8. MrPopadopalis25 (Human, lynched Day 0)
9. thesunfan (Bodyguard, wolfkilled Night 3)
10. DaBackpack (Mafia Goon, lynched Day 3)
11. Red Blaster (Human, won at endgame)
12. FictionJunction (Tracker, won at endgame)

Host Comments:
holy shit that was great.

mvp goes to sunfan for being the only one to not play bad at endgame

honorable mention to manti for fighting his ass off to try to get the mafia to notice he was the traitor (lol the lost gif right at j-rodd)

fun things that happened
wolves didn't send in a kill that night because they forgot, i.e. backpack was sleeping.
fiction probably didn't even realize he was the tracker until night 3 is a lazy fuck, and sent a track only for that night, and not the following
james may doesn't know what he's doing

night 1 - sunfan guards dbp, dbp kills v
night 2 - sunfan guards red blaster? (i totally forget lol) dbp kills viccica
night 3 - sunfan guards fiction, fiction actually tracks red blaster, wolves forget to kill
night 4 - sunfan guards fiction, fiction doesn't do shit, j-rodd kills fiction, bodyguard comes into effect and sunfan dies instead

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/TexRXAgdNxZ

----------------------------------------------------------

TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host
Postgame thread

Hosted by: thesunfan
Wolves Win
MVPs: Gradiant, DarkManticoreX2, psychoangel691 and MrPopadopalis25

1. YoshL (Fruit Vendor, killed Night 3)
2. Shuu Iwamine (Fruit Vendor, killed Night 2)
3. Gradiant (Scribe, won at endgame)
4. XelNya (Seer, killed Night 1)
5. DaBackPack (Master Wolf, won at endgame)
6. Red Blaster (Gunsmith, lynched Day 2)
7. DarkManticoreX2 (Wolf Fruit Vendor, won at endgame)
8. psychoangel691 (Fruit Vendor, lynched Day 3)
9. James May (Role Seer, lynched Day 0)
10. Funnygurl555 (Gunsmith, lost at endgame)
11. blindreper1179 (Role Seer, lost at endgame)
12. MrPopadopalis25 (Fruit Vendor, lost at endgame)
13. Runescapedude1126 (Seer, lynched Day 1)

Host Comments:
Wolf Daychecks:
Day 0: James May- No result
Day 1: blindreper1179- Role-seer
Day 2: MrPopadopalis25- Fruit Vendor

Private Role-reveal:
Day 0: Yoshl- Fruit Vendor
Day 1: Gradiant- Wolf
Day 2: Dabackpack- Wolf

EDIT: Wolfchat is http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/4H2UZJGv4u3

So a couple things that might not be apparent: both the wolfkill the first night as well as XelNya's check were made by random.org. Wolves also forgot to change their daycheck off of the potential lynch target.

Humans couldn't really get the traction going that they needed to lynch a wolf, closest it ever came was on DBP on the 2nd to last day. Getting the masterwolf there would've been huge because it would confirm blind as town and either force the wolves to kill a confirmed town and risk the role-check or leave a confirmed alive.

Wolves played it pretty well obviously. Both Gradiant and especially Manti were able to deflect off of backpack and onto people like Red. Even though it became apparent enough in the end (gj Kayla), it was just too much of a longshot for the humans to pull the comeback. The wolfkill on Shuu should also make sense now, as he was calling out 2/3 wolves in his top reads before he died.

MVP is gonna be split... normally I give it to one person from each side, but I had a hard time deciding between the two on each side so I'll just give it to four of you.
Gradiant, Manti, Psychoangel and Plop.

Gradiant was very vocal, pushed lynches, and picked up a lot of townreads. Pretty well done. Tone as well as posting style was very similar to your human game, I was impressed.
Manti saved DBP more times than one. Added to the fires that humans were creating really well. Good daycheck decisions as well as getting the role reveal off of funny really helped.
Psycho was busy in the beginning, but as the game went on she became the most correct human. It was unfortunate that the last phase ended so quickly, and although a human win was near impossible, her reads were spot on.
Plop was another vocal human that started to put the pieces together in the end. Not as correct as Kayla was in the end, but the consistent vocalization as well as continuous spurring of activity helped out the human cause a lot.

Another minor note: I'm probably not going to offer to mod for a while, and this game, as well as the one before the reroll, should be evidence enough as to why.

Send me your game ideas if you have them. I only have one so far and I want to get this next game going ASAP.

TWG CXXIV Super Smash Brothers
Postgame thread

Hosted by: Xiz
Wolves Win
MVP: Villager & Little Mac

1) TWG Bowser (Choof) Wolf (Shot Day 4)
2) TWG Captain Falcon (Red Blaster) Town (Lynched Day 1)
3) TWG Charizard MrPopadopalis25 Town (Killed Night 6)
4) TWG Fox (Gradiant) Wolf (Lynched Day 3)
5) TWG Greninja (Vendetta21) Oracle (Killed Night 8)
6) TWG Ike (thesunfan) Town (Killed Night 4)
7) TWG King Dedede (dAnceguy117) Town (Killed Night 9)
8) TWG Kirby (psychoangel691) Cop (Killed Night 7)
9) TWG Link (Charles Claythorne) Town (Lost at Endgame)
10) TWG Little Mac (jtehanonymous) Rolebocker (WON THE GAME)
11)TWG Mario (Toxophillis) Town (Lynched Day 2)
12) TWG Mega Man (Tokzic) Town (Lost at Endgame)
13) TWG Meta Knight (runescapedude1126) Town (Lynched Day 7)
14) TWG Peach (Yoshl) Gunsmith (Killed Night 3)
15) TWG Pikachu (XelNya) Godfather (Lynched Day 4)
16) TWG Pit (funnygurl555) Oracle (Lynched Day 10)
17) TWG Rosalina (TC_Halogen) Town (Killed Night 5)
18) TWG Samus (DarkManticoreX2) Town (Killed Night 2)
19) TWG Shulk (samurai7694) Town (Killed Night 1)
20) TWG Sonic (LeftyRighty) Town (Lynched Day 5)
21) TWG Villager (Charu) Wolf (WON THE GAME)
22) TWG Wii Fit Trainer (DaBackPack) Wolf (Modkilled Day 1)
23) TWG Yoshi (danceflashrevo) Town (Killed Day 9)
24) TWG Zelda (blindreper1179) Town (Lynched Day 6)

Host Comments:
Wolf Chat:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/5pDGDdq79MZK

MVP:

Villager & Little Mac for obvious reason. While loosing a wolf partner day 1 due to a modkill, then having another suicide pretty much, they were able to keep their heads in the game and take advantage of town's laziness to win this game.

Summary:

Day 1: Chaos. Pure chaos. Town morale was up due to the red modkill, and everyone tried to make sence of what was going on. Nothing really worked well for town.
Day 2: Two more towns died from being read wrong, wolves manage to gain ground and put an advantage on town despite their early loss
Day 3: The cop claim by Bowser and counter claim by Kirby happened. Lucky for town, they were able to kill off the real cop's check. Sadly for the wolves, their cop claim wasn't well grounded enough to convince town that he was real.
Day 4: It looked good at the start for wolves at the start of the day until one gun killed Bowser, revealing he was fake. Then the lynch of the godfather really put a damper on the wolves chances of winning. Town morale was highest at this point, almost considered GG. However, the real cop was being consistently role-blocked, making kirby just a normal town.
Day 5: Town could risk killing off inactives at this point from their lead, so they used it to their advantage. However, they missed.
Day 6: Wolves helped push the direction of zelda to get her out of the game since she was in question for a good portion of it.
Day 7: For some reason metaknight was lynched, probably due to his inactivity. Finally the wolves got sick of the cop and killed kirby off, allowing the role-blocker to take advantage of blocking the other blues.
Day 8: Nobody knew what to do at this point, no direction or strong leads so a no lynch happened.
Day 9: Oracle claim came out, no counter claims. However, greninja died without the power going off due to the role-blocker.
Day 10: Wolves took advantage that pit was not in the thread, and was able to vote him because of that. Pit came back at the last second and ALMOST saved himself but, it just wasn't enough. Caused wolves to win from one of the best comebacks I have seen in a long time.

Host notes:
Town's biggest downfall was their lack of interest / time with the thread. There were individuals who signed up and ended up not contributing as much as they should have. Wolves were able to take advantage of this to come back and win it hard.
Also, sorry for me being late on flips for a few of the days. This is my hell week, thanks for understanding. Also this was one of the most enjoyable games I have hosted yet, so ty for playing.

...Also, what did you think? Did the 24 person game work? What did you like / not like. Ty.

TWG CXXV - Charu Dies Multiple times. Danceguy Dies Once For Some Weird Reason
Postgame thread

Hosted by: Yoshl
Mafia Wins
MVP: Funnygurl555

1. Xiv/Charu - Roleblocker Charu, lynched Day 1
2. thesunfan/Charu - Charu, killed Night 1
3. j-rodd123/Charu - Doctor, killed Night 4
4. psychoangel691/Charu - Town Mafia Charu Traitor Seer, killed Night 5
5. choof/Charu - Charu, lynched Day 0
6. MrPopadopalis25/Charu - Charu, killed Night 2
7. Guest15937/Charu - Charu, lynched Day 2
8. blindreper1179 - Charu, killed Night 3
9. Tokzik/Charu - Wuff Charu, killed Night 3
10. Charles Claythorne/Charu - Godfather Charu, killed Night 4
11. DarkManticoreX2/Charu - 1-Shot Doctor, killed Night 1
12. XelNya/Charu - Wuff Charu, killed Night 5
13. cedolad/Funnygurl555 - Mafia, won at endgame
14. Red Blaster/Charu - Guardian, lynched Day 4
15. T-Force/dAnceguy117 - dAnceguy117, lynched Day 3

Host Comments:
that was interesting. I was kinda hoping that Xelnya would go for funnygurl in the end, leaving a scenario where psychoangel was the last person alive, but would lose anyways because of her win condition.

Wolf quicktopic - http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/NncYxH7xPKGuq
Mafia quicktopic - http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/6xAdu2BF4eTY

also charu, funnygurl wins, and that supercedes you winning -w-

TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread
Postgame thread

Hosted by: DarkManticoreX2
Town Wins
MVP: J-rodd123 & Yoshl

1. MrPopadopalis25 (Modified Vigilante, Vigi'd Night 1)
2. Jtehanonymous (Independent, Instalynched Day 3)
3. Xelnya - Human (Modified Roleblocker, Survived To Win)
4. Yo Man Im Awesome (Vanilla Human, Survived To Win)
5. Red Blaster (Human Upgrader, Revive Sacrifice Day 3)
6. Arntonach (Modified Bodyguard, Vigi'd Night 1)
7. thesunfan (Modified Bodyguard, wolfed Night 4)
8. PsychoAngel691 (Modified Mason, wolfed Night 1)
9. Blindreper1179 (Human Reviver, Instalynch'ed through deflection day 4)
10. Tokzic (Wolf Bodyguard, lynched Day 5)
11. mellonxcollie (Modified One Shot Seer, lynched Day 1)
12. Choof (Modified Psychic, wolfed Night 0, Resurrected Night 1, Wolved night 5
13. Emerald0000 (Modified Wolf Vigi, lynched Day 2)
14. TPS222 (Modified Mason, Survived To Win)
15. J-rodd123 (Modified Role Seer, wolfed Night 2), Resurrected Day 3, Wolved Night 3
16. YoshL (Modified Master wolf, lynched Day 6)

Host Comments:
Humans did a good job of Offing the wolf Vigi early. For a mystery game, they were a bit too loose with their information and It ended up costing them almost all of their power roles.

J-rodd123 successfully called out all three wolves and the Independent role mid game, but had a hard time convincing people he was correct.

YoshL gets MVP despite loosing for having everyone believe he was unlynchable while he was completely vunerable.

TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity
Postgame thread

Hosted by: James May
Wolves Win
MVP: MrPopadopalis25

1. Xiz (1-shot Vigi, died Night 2)
2. j-rodd123 (Doctor, Died Night 2)
3. Choof (Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 1)
4. Lurker (Serial Killer, Invest. Immune, Died Night 4)
5. Funnygurl555 (Cop, Died Night 3)
6. Plopadop (Godfather, Survived, Won)
7. Yoshl (1-Shot Cop, Survived, Lost)
8. Charu (Roleblocker) (Died Night 1)
9. Guest McNumbers (Mafia Roleblocker, Insta'd Day 4)
10. Blind (Vanilla Townie, Insta'd Day 3)
11. Xel (Vanilla Townie) (Died Night 1)
12. Red Blaster (Mafia Goon, Insta'd Day 2)
13. thesunfan (Vanilla Townie, Died Night 4)

Host Comments:
MVP: Plopadop - Played a good game as wolf overall, close second being Lurker and Yoshl imho.
LVP: Me - dat miscount oops. Sorry Red.

Discuss people.

TWG CXXVIII - The Inferno War
Postgame thread

Arsonists Win
MVP: Xiz

1. Funnygurl555 (Vanilla Town) lynch day 3
2. thesunfan Vanilla Town, burned 4
3. Xiz (ARSONIST) lynch day 2
4. Charu (Vanilla Town) burned night 1
5. blindreper1179 Arsonist, Won at Endgame
6. XelNya (Vanilla Town) lynch day 4
7. choof Vanilla Town, Lost at Endgame
8. Cold Kitten, replaced by James May (Vanilla Town), modkilled day 4
9. Red Blaster Arsonist, Won at Endgame
10. lurker (Vanilla Town) burned night 1
11. DaBackpack (1 shot fireman) lynch day 1
12. Guest15937 (Vanilla Town) burned night 2
13. Tokzic (Bodyguard) burned night 3
14. DarkManticoreX2 Vanilla Town, lost at Endgame

Host Comments:
i still think mvp goes to xiz for the initial play; having no fireman i think was super detrimental to town. red blaster and blind did bring their A game for the rest though

wuffchat http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/Ar2VqdVX2LUjX

TWG CXXIX: Salmonella Supermarket
Postgame thread

Hosted by: Xiz
Town Wins
MVP: N/A

Signups needs updating

Host Comments:

I'm not allowed to post URLs yet, so here! Have a wolfchat! www[DOT]quicktopic[DOT]com/51/H/K4uNPt2cWBwd
(Deleted post is by me; you can see how I figured out that they used Skype)

Haven't thought too much about MVP yet, but I'm going to make a serious argument for TWG Milk. Rather than sit back and let TWG Chocolate slide by town despite a huge amount of evidence, he opted to bring it to the forefront on Day 3, naming all of his partners in the process. Night 4 going into Day 5 was a complete trainwreck. Oh yeah, there's also the cheating thing. I wasn't impressed with town in general: they seemed all too willing to let the wolves dance around them until Lemon spoke up, and even then it took Milk to lynch their first wolf.

TWG CXXX: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD
Postgame thread

Hosted by: Cold Kitten
Wolves Win
MVP: Yoshl

1. James May (BLUE - Mason) - Lost at Endgame
2. blindreper1179 (GREEN - 1-Shot Seer) - Vigi'd Night 1
3. lurker (GREEN - 1-Shot Roleblocker) - Wolved Night 2
4. choof (BLUE - Seer) - Lost at Endgame
5. funnygurl555 (RED - Master Wolf) - Survived to Win
6. Red Blaster (BLUE - Vigilante) - Modkilled Day 2
7. psychoangel691 (BLUE - Mason) - Lost at Endgame
8. Riotpolice (RED - Wolf Lancer) - Serial Killed Night 1
9. _Zenith_ (GREEN - Vanilla Town) - Lynched Day 1
10. XelNya (PURPLE - Serial Killer T4) - Lynched Day 3
11. DarkManticore (BLUE - Kamikaze) - Wolved Night 1
12. Tokzic (RED - Wolf Roleblocker) - Survived to Win
13. j-rodd123 (BLUE - Guardian) - Serial Killed Night 2
14. Toxophilis (GREEN - Vanilla Town) - Lost at Endgame
15. YoshL (RED - Wolf Seer) - Survived to Win

Host Comments:
James May - Well, you definitely weren't the worst town player this game. You definitely weren't the best either, mind you. Your activity wasn't great, and I know that's because you're sick and you didn't mean to be kind of inactive, but I think it was kind of detrimental to the town. That said, when you WERE being active, you were a pretty good player.

blindreper1179 - I'M SORRY YOU DIED N1. and I'm sorry RB lied about killing you lmao. I don't have a whole lot to say about your play because you died so soon though. You didn't get to use your seering, and you didn't claim really so.

lurker - YOU WENT SO FUCKING HARD THIS GAME. like, you made a few comments I really did not approve of. You need to tone that down a bit. Like legit. It's a serious turn off for players imo. Like I know it's TWG and all, but seriously. Tone that shit down.

choof - You played a pretty decent town game. If town had won, you'd probably be MVP, tbh. I'm pretty happy with your play. You were helpful to town and you tried your best to figure everything out. You were WAY too set on XelNya being a wolf though. If you'd considered that he could've been SK instead of wolf (HE EVEN ADMITTED IT, COME ON), town would have had a MUCH better chance of winning I think.

funnygurl555 - Maybe this is me being biased because I was modding this game, but I think you came across as super wolfy. I know you were master wolf and if you'd been seered you probably would have gotten away with your actions, but you seriously need to work on trying to analyze a bit more. And I know you were super busy with school and stuff, so I'm being kind of forgiving about it, but yeah. (love u fg)

Red Blaster - I'm gonna end up pissing you off with this, I already know it. I can't fucking believe you were so GODDAMN PRIDEFUL that you would rather (imo) ruin some of the fun of the game to clear yourself than fucking just be lynched. Like what the actual fuck. I literally never want you in one of my games again because of your shit. And that's saying something, dude. Your pride was more important to you than fucking playing the game. The thing about TWG is that you ARE GOING TO BE LYNCHED. As town, as wolf, and PR, as SK, as whatever. And especially in setups like this. There is no possible way to completely clear anyone in this setup, aside from the Saint or similar roles. You shouldn't get so fucking salty about someone not believing your claim that you're willing to basically cheat and knowingly break rules just to clear your fucking name. Don't do that shit.

psychoangel691 - Your activity wasn't great this game, as I'm sure you already know. I didn't think you were SUPER helpful when you were posting, but you definitely tried a bit. I'm sure the next TWG you're in will be better because you won't be moving and whatnot.

Riotpolice - WELL, you also died n1. You picked a good night to use your unstoppable kill thing though. Especially targeting Manti, who was a kamikaze afterall. Then again, you died anyway, BUT whatever. GG, nice win.

_Zenith_ - I told you this in a PM, but you took this game waaaaay too personally and you know it. You made some really awful comments towards other people as well, similar to lurker. I really didn't approve of them honestly. Also, I also told you this, I think you're a bit too new to be playing full blown TWGs. You're not quite used to the aggression and amount of shit thrown in full blown games. Get a couple more jTWGs under your belt, learn the game a bit better and get a little more used to it. And try not to take it so personally. You'll figure it out, I'm sure.

XelNya - lololol that SK play. I think you could have played this game a lot better. I know you play TWG the way you play TWG, but it apparently didn't work out too well for you this game lmao. You made some good kills though, I think, so good job on that. Try to tone down your GIF posts a bit. :P

DarkManticoreX2 - I'm super sorry about screwing up your role, lmao. I suck. And this is also kind of a confusing setup to mod, so I also sort of attribute it to that. That said, you didn't even get to use your role's ability! dumb wolf lancer. I'm sure you would've been super good at this game too, I think it could've been really fun with you in it longer.

Tokzic - lmao wow. you guys. are fucking crazy. claiming spirit morph was an interesting play. wasn't really expecting it. You did a pretty good job of appearing town, too. I had multiple people say that they were really surprised you were a wolf, so gg on that. And congrats on the win, ofc.

j-rodd123 - you made good guard choices obv. You didn't do a great job of appearing town though evidently lmao. Multiple people thought you were a wolf and were 100% convinced of it. You should probably work on that lmao. That said, gg on your guards (even though you got roleblocked n2).

Toxophilis - Alright so. I know VT is boring, but real. You could've played this game so much better than you did. Just being like "I'm town, seer me, i'm just bored" is super lame and makes the game really, really unfun imo. I don't like being VT either, but that's no reason to basically say fuck it to the game. You were doing a relatively good job when you were trying though, so I know you could've done way better and been way more invested than you were. It would have helped town a lot I think.

YoshL - LOL okay so you made this game way entertaining. You went a bit too hard on zenith I think. This aggro this game between you, lurker, zenith, and read was super crazy and I think was a bit too much tbh. Your 1-shot seer claim ws really good though, and super lucky since you hit the actual 1-shot seer n1. Could've turned out really badly for you though lmao.

As I mentioned somewhere in there, the aggro this game was too much, I think. I know TWG is a game of assholes and aggression, but seriously? There's a point where I think it's just too much. Certain comments were made that I did NOT approve of in any sense, but it's not my job to mod people's language in a TWG. That said, you guys really shoudld watch that some I think. It can makes the game way less fun and can really upset some people.

I hope you guys enjoyed this game, even with all the drama involved. I wasn't the best mod, I'm still figuring things out. I made a few mistakes here and there, but overall, I think it worked out okay. Please, please, please let me know how I did as a mod, would be much appreciated.

FINALLY, MVP of this game definitely goes to YoshL. His claim was super risky but played off really well, I think, and he did a great job of bussing his partners, which I think threw off a few people of the wolves and helped a ton. Good job to you, and I'm sad to hear that this might really be your last TWG. We'll miss you. <3

TWG CXXXI - Game of Champions
Postgame thread

Game Cancelled

1. FictionJunction Vanilla Townie
2. blindreper1179 Vanilla Townie
3. James May Wolf
4. MrPopadopalis25 Wolf
5. DarkManticoreX2 Vanilla Townie
6. psychoangel691 (replaced by thesunfan) Vanilla Townie
7. vendetta21 Wolf
8. j-rodd123 Vanilla Townie
9. Fojar Vanilla Townie
10. dabackpack Vanilla Townie
11. _Zenith_ Cop
12. Tokzic Vanilla Townie
13. choof (replaced by Charu) Vanilla Townie

Host Comments:
Wolf Chat

First off before we go anywhere, I'd like to make some generalized comments.

The game started off great, even with in-actives. Before I took over hosting, I was watching the game thread. When I got the information to host and saw who the wolves were, I was surprised because I had not guessed any of them were wolves. Plop and V played a damn good game, even through everything. Props have to be given there. Town I feel was playing well, but they were struggling to see through the wolf game, however they nearly got a wolf through a knife in the box. Makes me sad it didn't roll the other way because it would have been interesting to see where the game went from there.

If the game had continued I actually predict the wolves would have won.

I'd also really like to take a moment to thank thesunfan and Charu for stepping in for the in-actives. Really, you guys made the game a lot more interesting to watch / moderate for the short time I did.

Addressing some posts that happened after I went to sleep:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
I hereby summon Xel with a sacrificial offering of a Yuru Yuri gif.

1. A gif I don't have, holy shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
Mittens should not confirm if it was a result of one or the other cuz its not fair.
This was my approach to it as well. I tried to find information on what to do generally but couldn't find it. And it was only after EoN that I got a response (which thank you as well r3ce.)

I also felt it wouldn't be fair to the wolf team to random the kill after I'd posted the start of the day as it could be indicative to who they were via inactivity and whatnot. So I left my choice as was. I also feel playing around my mistake was very doable, especially for the two wolves that were left. They had town around their fingers to a degree.

I saved this for post game because I wanted to make sure I was calm enough to be fair with my comments:

Yoshl quitting hosting the way he did is simply unacceptable. This game was just the ill-timed monster of inactivity. I understand your frustration though.

Choof / James: The site being shit load time wise is not a reason to quit the game.

I was going to address V's comments, but honestly I'm incapable of doing it in an appropriate way, so long story short: Selling out your wolf partner when you wanna quit is bullshit. Let them play the rest of the game out next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
Even with the modkill favoring the town and our nightkill not going through (fojar was slated to die, btw) I think we still would've had a good chance of winning, whether it be through one mislynch or two.
Pretty much this.

No MVP will be given this game. It was unfinished.

At the end, I'd like to apologize for the pile of mistakes I made. (Note that I am not referring to how replacements were done, those were 100% fair and randomized. Anything else could be argued to be favoritism, so I randomized them all. It was in the interest of keeping the game fair, so I would certainly do it again.)

I got to learn a lot about hosting a TWG, so thank you all for the experience.

Best of luck next game.

PM me any game setups you'd like to run so I can get the thread up

TWG CXXXII - Game (Thread) of Chimps
Postgame thread

Hosted by: choof
Town Wins

1. Xelnya (Werewolf, Modkilled Night 4)
2. Manti (Vanilla Town, survived to win)
3. Dabackpack (Werewolf, lynched Day 4)
4. Zenith (Vanilla Town, survived to win)
5. Fiction (Vanilla Town, survived to win)
6. sunfan (Vanilla Town, survived to win)
7. roundbox (Vanilla Town, survived to win)
8. Red Blaster (Vanilla Town, lynched Day 1)
9. Tibs (Vanilla Town, killed Night 1)
10. j-rodd (Vanilla Town, killed Night 2)
11. blind (Vanilla Town, lynched Day 2)
12. Funnygurl (Werewolf, lynched Day 3)
13. plopadop (Town Cop, killed Night 3)

Host Comments:
Having gotten off to a shaky start with two mislynches in a row, the town was able to come back with their first wolf lynch on D3. Plopadop did a great job softing his green and red checks on sunfan and funnygurl, respectively, but it ultimately turned out to be his downfall once XelNya and DaBackpack saw that plop was cop, and killed him. Day 3 and beyond was a trainwreck for the wolves, with DaBackpack coming online just in time to see his own demise.

TWG CXXXIII: Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD ROUND 2 CAUSE YOU ASSES
Postgame thread

Hosted by: blindreper1179
Town Wins
MVP: Cold Kitten, Vendetta21 & MrPopadopalis25

1. Thesunfan (NIGHT KILLED NIGHT 5 VANILLA TOWN)
2. roundbox (NIGHT KILLED NIGHT 2 VANILLA TOWN)
3. Red Blaster (SURVIVED TO WIN VANILLA TOWN)
4. MrPopadopalis25 (NIGHT KILLED NIGHT 4 BUBBLER)
5. Lightknight924 REPLACED BY V (HYPNO'D AND POSTED DAY 3 ONE SHOT HYPER BEAM)
6. storn42 (LYNCHED DAY 2 VANILLA WOLF)
7. Cold Kitten (LYNCHED DAY 6 CONFUSIONIST)
8. DaBackpack (LYNCHED DAY 1 TAKE DOWN WOLF)
9. Jub3r7 (SURVIVED TO WIN VANILLA TOWN)
10. reuben_tate (LYNCHED DAY 3, ONE SHOT HYPNOSIS)
11. Psychoangel961(LYNCHED DAY 4, VANILLA TOWN)
12. Funnygurl555 REPLACED BY Zenith (LYNCHED DAY 5 VANILLA TOWN)
13. Jteh (NIGHT KILLED NIGHT 3 MEDITATOR)
14. Curry and rice (TAKE DOWN WITH LYNCH DAY 1 VANILLA TOWN)
15. MOTHER EFFING CHARU (NIGHT KILLED NIGHT 1 MIRROR COAT)
16. Choof REPLACED BY Darkmanticore (SURVIVED TO WIN VANILLA TOWN)

Host Comments:
WELP, This game didn't go as I intended because wolf rolls kinda didn't help them at all with most of them being inactive most of the time, and killing off 3 of them straight from the start. I wanted to see the hyper beam actually work, but V doesn't like to time things right.

All in all, it was cool watching people play from a mods point of view, not as bad as I expected.

You guys already talked a lot in the actual thread, but yeah, I said I would make this.

MVP? I'm not too sure, MVP wolf is cold for lasting so long and looking town until the end, and MVP town maybe v/plop? I really like how V came out of no where and decimated storn who was pretty "lock clear" from most of the players. Plop because I feel he's the one that got cold in the light to be lynched for town victory. Any obligations?

TWG CXXXIV: C9++: The Last of You GAME THREAD
Postgame thread

Hosted by: thesunfan & j-rodd123
Wolves Win
MVP: Charles Claythorne

1. MrPopadopalis25 (Vanilla Town, Lost at Endgame)
2. Vendetta21 (One-Shot Vigilante, Killed N1)
3. _Zenith_ (Vanilla Town, Killed N2)
4. reuben_tate (Vanilla Town, Killed N1)
5. Red Blaster (One Shot Seer, Lost at Endgame)
6. blindreper1179 (Vanilla Town, Lynched D1)
7. DarkManticoreX2 (Mafia Goon, Killed N1)
8. Roundbox (Vanilla Town, Lynched D2)
9. Choof (Investigation Immune Serial Killer, Killed N3)
10. Charles Claythorne (Mafia Roleblocker, Won at Endgame)
11. DaBackPack (Mafia Goon, Won at Endgame)
12. Curry and Rice (Lynched D0, Town Doctor)
13. Nydus (Town Innocent Child, Killed N2)

Host Comments:
That was the worst town lynch ever. The fake mason claim could have been completely discredited due to DBP voting for Mashi for an entire day phase. Pretty huge throw on towns part. MVP for Mashi for winning in a spot so unwinnable that the hosts had to scramble to create flavor text.

TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Postgame thread

Hosted by: roundbox & thesunfan
Wolves Win
MVP: _Zenith_

1. DarkManticoreX2 (Usual Suspect, Lost at Endgame)
2. blindreper1179 (Judge, Lynched Day 3)
3. _Zenith_ (Invisible One, Achieved parity and won)
4. Red Blaster (Investigator, MODKILLED Day 1)
5. DaBackpack (Retired Surgeon, Lost at Endgame)
6. Charu (Soothsayer, Lost at Endgame)
7. j-rodd (Guardian, KILLED Night 1)
8. reuben_tate (Pure Human, Lost at Endgame)
9. storn42 (Painter, Achieved parity and won)
10. choof (Equalizer, KILLED Night 2)
11. mellonxcollie (Corruptor, Achieved parity and won)
12. Tokzic (Hypnotist, Achieved parity and won)
13. Curry and Rice (Synthesist, KILLED Night 3)
14. Vendetta21 (Pure Human, Lost at Endgame)
15. Tps222 (Convicted Felon, LYNCHED Day 2)

Host Comments:
The game really didn't pick up until Day 3, and for some obvious reasons. I would like to extend a big middle finger to Red Blaster for shitting up this game, but I guess I can rip into him later.
The wolves successfully picked j-rodd on the first night for their night kill and already put town at a big disadvantage. Red Blaster didn't help the human cause either, getting himself modkilled for failing to read the rules. Choof got iced by the wolves for his power, so town was at an even bigger disadvantage considering choof's role has wolves in his sights. Tps got wolf rushed at EOD, and the affinity vote got conflipped (landed on white, get dunked on [sunfan wanted this comment in]). Curry and Rice got sniped for his power, and Zenith set up a successful case against blind for the win.
I was really, really disappointed that this game never went into black affinity and that it didn't live up to its full potential due to someone having a hissy fit and not understanding the ethics of the game. Many players went inactive and into "I don't care mode", only to come back to a wolf win. Hopefully you're proud of yourselves.

Fun fact: if any other human but blind was mislynched and the game went into white affinity, the game would have continued due to blind's power.

PLAYER COMMENTS:

Manti: You were in this game?

Blind: You are the recipient of the "I Told You So" award for this game. Hold it up high and shove it in everyone's faces. Your defense is exactly what I would have done in your shoes, and the multiquoting should have been a huge giveaway for everyone that you were human. Well done. You played well, but the inactive town let you get dunked.

Zenith: You did it. There were a few things that you did apart from your usual town game, which should have been a dead giveaway for some people (hot reads list nowhere to be found). But your tracker claim worked. The "random" pick of TPS is pretty statistically screwed, so I'm pretty surprised you got Charu and DaBackpack to eat it up. gj duder!!

Red Blaster: thanks for ruining my game. Also you claimed a little too early in a mystery game. There were so many factors that can screw with the game so it shouldn't have been your top priority.

DaBackpack: ya got played, son. It was interesting seeing a human game out of you (finally), but I guess you really needed more people to bounce ideas off of for you to reach your conclusion. You dropped the wolf team in one of your posts, and I was excited for a moment since town was at such a disadvantage, but you got sweet talked by Zenith. You were so close.

Charu: ya got played. It would have been nice if you actually decided to play the game as well. (you did rectify this for Day 3, although it wasn't the greatest moment for town)

j-rodd: no mercy n1 kill. sux2bu

reuben_tate: you were pretty active throughout most of the game, but it seemed to falter towards the end. I think your initial work was pretty strong, but the inactivity of the rest of the town surely didn't help you out.

storn: I felt your wolf game was pretty easy to read into, and I'm trying to think of some tips to make it better. I might update this post, but I will say one really strong play of yours was saving yourself from the lynch since you had the item you were going to pass to curry, and lynching you waas a bad idea. Nicely done.

choof: I really liked how you were playing the role, too bad some cocksucker ruined your entire plan. Sorry mate.

Raeko: I think posting that you were worried about using your item was a little premature, but other than that you won for being UTR (without getting any iota of suspicion), so ya did it.

Tokzic: Runner up MVP. You handled that red seering like a fucking champ and your claim was really good to follow up. If you said you protected Curry N3, you could have just faulted the randomness. I was wondering why people didn't question why you protected V, though (maybe I missed this). Well played.

Curry and Rice: Aside from V, you only sent injections to wolves. Looks like they got you good. I think when you claimed you gave a little toooo much information that led to wolves icing you over anyone else (they were considering charu, I wonder if a little less info on the black stuff would have made you less of a concern).

V: At least you tried to be active. Looks like the red blaster thing really threw you off.

Tps: I really liked your playstyle going into this. It's a shame the wolves lynch rushed you. You played very concerned and cautious, and your analysis was good. I feel like if you got your watcher power off, it would have been killer.

TWG CXXXVI - An Extended Sonic Universe Fanfic by Ronnie Darkshadow GAME THREAD
Postgame thread

Hosted by: MrPopadopalis25
Wolves Win
MVP: Vendetta21

1. Willy the Hedgehog - Played by Gradiant - Replaced out
1.5 Mike the Hedgehog - Played by _Zenith_ - Won at endgame
2. Dan the Hedgehog - Played by Tokzic - Replaced out
2.5 Dan the Hedgehog Mk.II - Played by lurker - Killed night 3
3. GST the Hedgehog - Played by Charu - Was pending replacement at endgame
4. Scourge the Hedgehog - Played by roundbox - Won at endgame
5. Paul the Hedgehog - Played by Xiz - Lynched day 4
6. Destiny the Hedgehog - Played by blind - Lynched day 2
7. Alicia the Hedgehog - Played by choof - Lynched day 3
8. Chris the Hedgehog - Played by storn - Killed night 1
9. Peter the Hedgehog - Played by dabackpack - Killed night 2
10. Rachel the Hedgehog - Played by reuben_tate - Replaced out
10.5 Michele the Hedgehog - Played by James May - Lost at endgame
11. Aaron the Hedgehog - Played by curry and rice - Lost at endgame
12. Oliver the Hedgehog - Played by V - Won at endgame
13. Jon the Hedgehog - Played by TPS - Lynched day 1

Host Comments:
There isn't really too much to say about this game other than that the inactivity was really bad for town and perfect for scum. Chris softed his Rachel peak early on and got caught, leaving town with nothing but their own deduction abilities left to solve the game. Morale dropped, live TWG happened, the pool of replacements went dry, the setup didn't allow for theorycrafting, wolves targeted the active players, and town got pointed in the wrong direction and couldn't recover. The wolves did a great job to that end. On the last day I thought that Scourge and Mike being so eager to vote would have given them away, but in the end I was wrong.

The inactivity was a real bummer but I don't know what else could have been done to solve it. A minimum posting requirement like I was originally planning on having would have meant replacements for inactive posters either way, and we didn't have enough of those. Real life happened to a number of players and their replacing out was unavoidable. Shoutouts to the replacements for stepping in and going hard right out of the gate though, that was a big help. In the future as a host I'll touch base with the inactives earlier on and make sure during sign-ups that people are serious about participating.

I think MVP should go to V for the nightkill choices, but I'm open to alternate suggestions. Xiz's pretending to be from another site was fantastic too.

While things didn't turn out well with the inactivity, I hope that I did well for my first time in the hosting chair. Thanks for playing, and as always, please send me your games.

TWG CXXXVII - Crisis in Kitchen Stadium! Bobby Flay's Revenge - GAME THREAD
Postgame thread

Hosted by: MrPopadopalis25
Town Wins

1. roundbox - Town Jailkeeper, killed n2
2. sunfan - Vanilla Townie, won at endgame
3. nighthawk - Vanilla Townie, won at endgame
4. choof zenith - Vanilla Townie, won at endgame
5. kawamii V - Mafia Roleblocker, lynched d2
6. charles "mashi" claythrorne - Vanilla Townie, won at endgame
7. benguin - Vanilla Townie, lynched d1
8. curryandrice - 1-shot bulletproof, won at endgame
9. jrodd - Mafia Goon, lynched d3

Host Comments:
N/A

TWG CXXXVIII - The Thing with the Stuff that Happened - GAME THREAD
Postgame thread

Hosted by: T-Force
Town Wins
MVP: Yoshl

AragakiAyase - Vanilla Town [Won at endgame]
soramimi - Jailkeeper [Won at endgame]
Funnygurl555 - Vanilla Town [Won at endgame]
storn42 - Mafia Roleblocker [Lynched Day 1]
YoshL - 1-Shot Bulletproof [Won at endgame]
DaBackpack - Vanilla Town [Killed Night 1]
Xiz - Vanilla Town [Won at endgame]
lurker - Mafia Goon [Lynched Day 3]
blindreper1179 - Vanilla Town [Lynched Day 2]

Host Comments:
Game Comments
So this was probably the fastest TWG game I've seen played. Only one day phase lasted the entire 2 days.
Town pretty much wrecked it thanks to the power wolf basically giving up on Day 1. Lurker made do with what he did, but it was an almost guaranteed unwinnable situation.

Player Comments

AragakiAyase: Dunno man, not a whole lot stuck out about you. You barked up the wrong tree a few times, and I don't think that helped your cause, but you were still town enough to be a factor. The only problem is because of your early games and projecting town so quickly, that when you don't, it's weird; you're not the only one with this problem, don't worry.

soramimi: You specifically told me not to roll you anything other than VT. Oops~
Still, solid power role game from you. You did what you had to do as PR and that's lie low enough to not be seen as completely wolfy by town, but not enough of a threat by the wolves. Great job picking up on softs, and especially for jailing funny... And the wolf too, I guess.

Funnygurl555: Not much more to say aside from your Day 1 was kinda wolfy, from a point of view, due to not wanting to see storn lynched till the end, and other weird flops, but you had some decent reads and projected town well, even before your confirmation.

storn42: You kinda shot your partner in the foot there, dude. Your false claim game needs work, and you seem to get kinda flustered when you're pinged out early. Honestly, I think the main thing is clustering your posts as such. Space them out a bit; make it easier to read, and people may give you more time of day instead of seeing it as random BSing.

YoshL: Pretty much a perfect town game from you. You exuded the confidence to lead town, softed your role well enough for people to pick up on, but still stay low enough to not be considered, and basically led town well. MVP performance, bunny boy.

DaBackpack: You also had a marvelous town game and it showed as you attracted the N1 kill. Easy runner-up, and probably would've been MVP had it not been for you being silenced early and YoshL basically solving the game.

XelNya/Xiz: Xel - Your situation there for a bit sucked, but your game was absolutely hysterical from my point of view. Thanks for participating; thanks for making me laugh many times; and, if possible, I will advocate for you to not gety a game ban from your sub-out because that was a situation well beyond your control.
Xiz: You did like 6 hours of work to pick up a W, haha. You played along well enough to exude town and to make people basically forget about Xel being a possible wolf. Thanks for subbing in, man.

lurker: You did what you could, and stuck it out till the end when many would probably just call it then. It really does suck about what happened D1, but thanks for sticking through it and playing.

blindreper1179: I don't know if you're trying a new meta, but as is, that'll take a while to stick.. I didn't really see the soft, but I know you've done that as of late to try and attract night kills as a VT (always handy), but your play aside from that was less than stellar. Ahh well, you still get a dub-ya.

TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]
Postgame thread

Town, Jester & Cultists Win
MVP: N/a

1. Funnygurl555 - Mafia 1-shot Stalker, Killed Day 2
2. _Zenith_ - Hated Survivor, Killed Night 3
3. Nighthawk252 - Lyncher (hidden lynchee Zenith), recruited into a Cultist, Survived to Win
4. freakysnots - Loved Town, Killed Day 5
5. AragakiAyase - Investigator, Killed Night 1
6. MrPopadopalis25 - Jester, Lynched Day 0, to win!
7. dabackpank - Hated Serial Killer, Killed Night 2
8. lucker - Loved Town, Killed Day 6
9. j-rodd123 phantom - Mafia Goon, Killed Day 4
10. choof replaced by roundbox - Mafia Goon, Killed Day 3
11. Charu - Hated Weak Cult Leader, Lynched Day 1
12. Charles Claythorne - Doctor, Survived to Win
13. storn42 - 1-shot Vigi, Killed Night 4

Host Comments:
wolf quicktopic - http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/QHZhC8NavCY9

that was an interesting game to watch, and a little bit hectic to mod in a lot of places.

TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: GAME THREAD
Postgame thread

Hosted by: T-Force
Arsonists Win
MVP: XelNya

1) _Zenith_ (Kicked Out N1)
2) Funnygurl555 (Lynched D3)
3) DaBackpack (Modkilled D3)
4) Tokzic (Lynched D2)
5) AragakiAyase (Lost at Endgame)
6) XelNya (Won at Endgame)
7) thesunfan - Weekend Otaku (Kicked Out N3)
8) roundbox (Kicked Out N1)
9) lurker - 1-Shot Distractor (Modkilled D1)
10) MrPopadopalis25 (Kicked Out N1)
11) YoshL (Lost at endgame)
12) psychoangel691 - Police Chief (Won at endgame)
13) Xiz (Lynched D1)
14) storn42 (Kicked Out N2)

Host Comments:
So the inactivity really killed this game in more ways than one. Plus, factor in a few really weird circumstances, and this made this one of the oddest games I've ever seen, let alone hosted.
Not thrilled due to people needing replacements so soon.. I mean, come on - why sign up if you know you've got stuff going on?

Anyway, I'm not really going into detail on each person, and I'll sum it up as such:

Town: Basically a chicken with their collective heads cut off.
Mafia: Literally rode that to victory with an excellent UTR game.

MVP goes to XelNya for making me laugh super hard during D1 (long live Yelling Bird), and for making one of the ballsiest moves to take the potential fall when lynching FG. That had a good chance of blowing up in your face as you had 3 towns that had 4 rooms to hide in; the odds were against you. Thankfully you guys hit the last PR to reach the parity needed to end it.

Either way, thanks for playing. To potential hosts, send me your games.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

Last edited by thesunfan; 12-29-2018 at 01:54 AM..
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote