View Single Post
Old 04-1-2021, 12:57 PM   #81
tn5421
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I had games where everyone was voting a wolf, I was thinking that very thing and then I ended up being the only one wrong.
I think your last game was with me and we just had too many ??? people. I also remember voting poorly because I wasn't sure anymore what others were doing and why.
So, I went as far as making a notepad for the next game where I can just try to pinpoint what I did wrong. The thing I did wrong was not understanding how the newer players play and why. The game was winnable, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

In general, the first phase is often yeeted away because people usually don't go on a survey crusade to find as much info as they can while sharing info over hypotheticals. It's not even because they don't want to. It's often because others are trying to keep the game to themselves and while that's helpful on the mechanical part of the game, it can also be detrimental for solving the average local townie.
You don't need to survey people, necessarily. What you do is cause some controversy, typically with your early votes. There's always going to be someone that refuses to take the first day seriously. And that's on them.
Reading people you've never played with before is pretty much always going to be a crapshoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
i'm pretty sure it's just a rando d0 vote but yknow

i am not a fan of how you play twg haku it makes me wanna immediately scum read you but i'm pretty sure i've been wrong every time i've ever done that lmao (been awhile though so don't hold me to that)
Then you're going to hate me, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I see you are a fan of interpreting what Haku is saying. I tried that too, and nearly went insane because of it.

6/10 would recommend again
Can't go insane if I'm already insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Right now, our little bird has said exactly four things:

1. Squawk
2. Kikikikik
3. R-r-r-r-r-r-r
4. Sqauwk (I interpret this as a Squawk, but more gangster)

So let's put our heads together Haku. What is squawk? What does Charu mean when he says squawk? Is he being friendly? Is it a sign to follow him in some form of dance? Is it a mating call for other birds? We will never know.

Kikikikik, I would interpret as a sign of playful laughter. The bird is having fun pecking at the keyboard and is pleased with himself with what he has written

R-r-r-r-r-r-r... Ahhh you see, this is a sacred chant, done by the holy birbs of Denmark. It is said that if, a mere human were to repeat this chant, their ears would explode and their eyes would shrink into the size of pennies!!

and finally, we have Sqauwk, which shows that our bird ain't no bitch and has seen some things in the hood.

The lesson we have learned here is that our bird, Charu, is having trouble with his words. Fortunately for us, Charu appears to be a breed of parrot, so I think once he's done being shy, he will talk with us

That is all the wisdom I can bestow upon you
It means he's dedicated to an unhelpful self-imposed post restriction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Cant tell you all how glad I am to be town this game
I like wolfing, yeah, but 3 wolf rands back to back is stressful to anybody
narrows eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo View Post
Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.