View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:48 PM   #5
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: cookin' thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
(bad excuse to repost an old random thought everyone on the site probably has already read)
:P

I'll just post this here, the strangest recipe ever, but I tasted this recently and HOLY SHIT this was soooooo good it's not even funny, I recommend this to anyone who's tired of regular chips or wants to eat more vegetables in a fun way;

Quote:
This is not a salad. This is a bowl of crispy, salty, addictive chips. No…really.

My friend Paula told me about these chips weeks ago, how delicious they were, how her kids loved them and I heard her…kind of…

But Kale Chips…seriously? How could that be? But now that I’ve eaten them, tasting is believing. They are nothing like you would expect because although they sound like healthy, they taste like sin. And just wait until you see how easy and quick they are to make.

Curly Kale Crisps

bunch of kale, very dry (See Note)
olive oil
kosher salt (very little)
pepper
NOTE: BTW, the next time you order an Edible Arrangements Bouquet, all that green stuff that they put behind the fruit on sticks is Kale…completely edible. Make chips!

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Tear the leaves off the kale in large pieces and place on the lined baking sheet discarding the rib that runs up the center of the leaf. Drizzle the kale with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Go very easy on the salt (see the comments for other cook’s experiences) as you can always add more later. Cook for 10-12 minutes in the hot oven. They leaves will get crispy, and maybe just the slightest bit brown on the tips, but will basically remain dark green.

Remove from oven and eat.
source http://makinglifedelicious.com/2011/...gly-addictive/
Also, how to make breakfast~

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote