View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 08:58 PM   #913
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

fwiw I do care. really I do. I just said something in a similar vein to star, but being loose != not caring

Last phase, I stayed loose while caring enough to rush to pick my baby sis from her college, drove her to my office cause it was closer than home, and hunkered down with my laptop caring enough to try and find a wolf in a lineup that seemed to have little wrong with it before making her a late dinner of celebratory tacos

BUT WITH THAT SAID

It feels really hard to put in effort this phase when the game seems so .. solved
As many times as I've checked, I've yet to find anything that dissuades me from just voting one of you/charu today and the other tomorrow.
Xel's obstinance is the only thing letting me tinfoil that, but like I told Charu, I've lived with my brain long enough to not let that get the better of me

So don't get me wrong. Don't let being loose = not caring in your mind. and don't come back to my slot saying "oh shado doesn't care"
one more time for the hell of it, I'm just tryna have fun, but that doesn't mean I don't care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!