View Single Post
Old 02-7-2020, 01:10 PM   #576
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
Idgaf about you not gafing, if you read that post again the very first line does say "not a lot outside Raeko" following up in my next post with "apart from what I feel of people's interactions with me".

I gave you my thought processes and manners in which I inquired with the purpose of expanding them, you then have the option to keep that in mind when/if you reread the game, or to completely ignore it, suit yourself.

Yesterday was a shitshow of a day in regards to actually get read cause the day was essentially "over" after an hour in terms of the lynch having been decided.
The only thing I really remember as slightly tickling my anti-alignment/alignment radar was AA's progress on Charu, when he pops in going "I think Charu is partners with FFA, oh now he scumreads him, hmm, maybe he's the town and Pozzai is the partner"
It is slightly "theatrical" of a read to give on a partner, about a townflip coming up, but it's exceedingly weak.
I just don't think what you posted was all that useful honestly. Seemed like a lot of words to say what could have been said in maybe 3 sentences